180. He Comes Home

Today is the day that my boyfriend of two years, Shawn Mendes, comes home from his festival run. Kind of soon, as in a few months, he'll go away again for tour but until then we get to spend time together and I'm so happy about that. We get five months together, and by then we'll have been together for three years. I'm so excited and I can't wait to see him. I went to the airport to pick him up and saw that fans were there. As happy as I was that he would want to take pictures with the fans, I wanted him all to myself, which is probably pretty selfish. I soon saw him and he ran over to me.

"Hi baby boy." I said as I hugged him. I ran my fingers through his hair and we pulled away so we could kiss. I felt sparks shootout like fireworks throughout my body, I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, and I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach. We pulled away all too soon.

"Hi baby girl." Shawn said with a smile on his face.

"There are fans here." I said.

"Okay, I'll take pictures with them and then we'll go back to my place and you can spend the night, that sound good to you?" Shawn asked while he rubbed my cheek with his thumb. I nodded.

"That sounds perfect." I said with a smile. Shawn took pictures with them and some even wanted a picture with me, which I happily took. Soon, Shawn and I were done and we went back to his place. I told my mom that I was spending the night since I live with her and she said okay. Shawn gently grabbed my hand and together we walked to the car.

"Can I drive? I've missed Jbone." Shawn said, practically petting his jeep. I laughed.

"Yes you can drive your favorite thing in the world." I said. Shawn suddenly became serious as he walked over to me.

"No, you're my favorite thing in the world. I would never want you to think otherwise." Shawn said. I nodded and went on my tiptoes to kiss his nose. He smiled at me.

"Come on, let's get going." Shawn said as he clapped his hands and rubbed them together. I got in the car with Shawn and we drove back to his place. When we walked in, Shawn immediately plopped himself down on the couch, and I followed by plopping myself down right beside him. He looked at me and smiled. "You're so beautiful." Shawn said. I blushed and buried my face in his chest.

"Stop, you're making me blush." I said. Shawn laughed.

"That was part of my intention. Well, that and to make you feel beautiful." Shawn said.

"Shawn?" I asked.

"Yes Y/n?" Shawn asked. I noticed that he looked at me with so much love and adoration.

"Do you really think that I'm beautiful?" I asked. Shawn rubbed my cheek.

"Of course I do. Why do you ask darling?" Shawn asked.

"Well, it's because I took a picture with a friend recently and I just look so fat and ugly in the picture." I said.

"HEY! Don't ever talk about my precious girlfriend like that again." Shawn said. I looked him in the eyes.

"But it's true. I've gained weight and I'm so ugly." I said as I started to cry. Shawn pulled me in for a hug.

"No you haven't, and even if you had, so what? You're still beautiful. You've always been beautiful and I know that you always will be. I'm so in love with you Y/n that it's nuts." Shawn said. I smiled at him as the tears continued to flow down my face. Shawn tried to wipe them away. "Don't cry baby girl. Please don't cry, I don't like to see you cry. It breaks my heart." Shawn said.

"Sorry. I'm happy because of what you said, but I'm sad because I'm so insecure. I just want to spend as much time with you as possible for the next five months. Is that okay?" I said and asked. Shawn smiled at me and nodded.

"It's okay. Baby, that's more than okay, that's perfect. Come on, let's go to bed, it's been a long day." Shawn said. I nodded.

"Okay." I said. Shawn and I climbed into his bed and cuddled up to each other.

"Goodnight my beautiful baby Y/n. I love you." Shawn said.

"Goodnight my handsome man. I love you too." I said as I kissed his jaw. Shawn smiled and kissed the top of my head. I looked up and smiled at him.

The next day I woke up in Shawn's strong, shirtless arms. He was looking hot. He always looks hot and handsome. I can't believe that I'm dating the most handsome, most amazing man ever. He's all mine. Shawn soon woke up, balled his fists and rubbed the tiredness out of his eyes, and smiled at me. He put his hand on my side and rubbed it with his thumb. I smiled at him.

"Good morning beautiful." Shawn said before he kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and hummed in contentment.

"Good morning handsome. Did you have a good sleep?" I asked. Shawn nodded.

"Yes. I always sleep better when you're with me. Did you have a good sleep or no?" Shawn asked me.

"I did, all because you were holding me." I said with a smile on my face. Shawn smiled at me and kissed my forehead again.

"I love you so much baby girl." Shawn said.

"I love you too. You're the love of my life." I said.

"Really?" Shawn asked.

"Yes, of course yes!" I exclaimed. Shawn rolled over so he was laying on top of me.

"Well that's good because you're the love of my life too." Shawn said. I gently grabbed his face and pulled it towards me. I felt sparks shootout throughout my body, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach, and I felt my heart race like crazy. Shawn smiled into the kiss, causing me to smile. We pulled away all too soon and my lips were left tingling from the electrifying kiss.

"That was amazing." I said.

"It really was." Shawn said. We spent the next five months by each other's sides as much as possible. When Shawn had to leave, I was sad but I knew that he would come back to me. He always does.