122. It's Your Birthday

A/n: Today is my birthday so I figured I'll make an imagine! Okay, let's begin!

 I woke up to the feeling of someone laying on top of me and lips on mine. I opened my eyes to see that it was my lovely boyfriend Shawn Mendes. I closed my eyes again and kissed him back. I could feel him smile into the kiss and he pulled away all too soon.

"Where are you going? I want more kisses." I whined, opening my eyes to see him in a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans. I was still in my pajamas. There were balloons at the end of mine and Shawn's bed and a tray of food.

"Happy birthday baby girl." Shawn said with a smile on his face.

"Thank you honey. Now come back here and give me kisses." I said, using my finger to make a 'come hither' motion. Shawn came back and put his lips on mine. I felt sparks shootout throughout my body. I felt my blood pump faster. I felt my heart race, and I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. Shawn makes my knees weak and I love all of the feelings that Shawn gives me. He never puts me down or says anything mean to me. I don't know what I did to deserve him. Shawn pulled away.

"Now, I got you these pink birthday balloons, I hope you like them, and I made you a tray of food. Plus, now that you're finally twenty-one, you can drink, so here is a beer. It's a Coors Light." Shawn said. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek before grabbing the tray.

"Thank you baby boy. I love you." I said. Shawn smiled at me.

"I love you too baby girl." Shawn said. I started to dig into the waffles on the plate that Shawn brought me, they were to die for. They were drowning in maple syrup, just like I like them, and Shawn had cut them up for me. I was nervous to try the beer since I had never had beer before, but I took a sip. It tasted awful. I handed it over to Shawn.

"That's disgusting." I said, making a sour face. Shawn laughed.

"It's beer, it's not supposed to be fantastic." Shawn said. I giggled.

"I can't believe I have to go to school on my birthday." I said. Shawn leaned over and rubbed my back.

"I know you don't want to go, but you have to. I'll drive you to school and pick you up and then maybe we can do something? I was hoping we could go out for dinner tonight so maybe eat in for lunch but I'll take you to the bookstore if you want." Shawn said with a smirk on his face, knowing what my reaction would be.

"Bookstore! I want to go to the bookstore!" I shouted. Shawn laughed.

"Alright but as long as you give me twenty-one kisses, one for each year of your life." Shawn said.

"I have no problem with that. Come here." I said, making a 'come hither' motion once again. Shawn sat down on the bed with me after I finished up the waffles and gave me twenty-one kisses. I loved each and every single one of them. After the kisses I had to get ready for school. I hate being away from Shawn and I hate school, but at least I get to spend time with Shawn both before and after school. Shawn dropped me off and picked me up later that day in his jeep.

"Alright birthday girl, where to next? Home for lunch and then bookstore or do you want to go out to eat for both lunch and dinner and we can still go to the bookstore?" Shawn asked, already driving away from my school with his hand on my thigh.

"I think that we should go out to eat since we're going to be out anyways and then the bookstore. Where do you want to eat?" I asked. Shawn laughed.

"You're the birthday girl, that's completely up to you." Shawn said.

"Wow, no pressure." I said with a giggle. Shawn laughed. "Um, how about IHOP? We can get more waffles and pancakes." I said.

"Whatever you want. To IHOP we go." Shawn said with a smile. We got to the restaurant and were soon seated. Shawn sat across from me and when the food came he held my hand as we ate which was slightly difficult but we made it work. After eating, Shawn took me to the bookstore.