69. Valentines Day

"Y/n, wake up darling." I heard Shawn say, waking me from my slumber.

"Shawn, I don't want to get up. I want to lay in bed with you." I said.

"But I have something for you and I made you breakfast baby." He said, causing my ears to perk up and my mouth to water. I sat up immediately. "You made me breakfast?" I asked Shawn with a smile on my face as I looked into his caramel eyes that I always get lost in.

"Of course I did honey. Happy Valentines Day my love, now come give me a kiss." Shawn said with a big smile on his face.

"Happy Valentines Day Shawn." I said as I leaned in to kiss him. As soon as our lips met, I felt the same, familiar feelings that I get every single time that we kiss. I get butterflies flying around in my stomach, my heart beats faster, sparks fly throughout my body, and I can always feel my blood pumping faster. I love it.

"Alright darling, I made you chocolate chip pancakes, so dig in." Shawn said. I looked at the pancakes and my mouth watered. I sat up further and put my back against the headboard of our bed while I put the dish on my lap. Shawn got into bed next to me and started to dig into his own pancakes that he made for himself.

"Thank you so much handsome, they're delicious." I said after taking a bite of my breakfast.

"Are you just saying that or do you mean it? Because we can do something else for breakfast if you would like." Shawn said, having not yet taken a bite of his own creation.

"Shawn I'm not just saying that. Take a bite, they really are delicious." I said. Shawn took a bite and looked at me with surprise.

"Wow, I'm actually a good cook." Shawn said, sounding shocked even though he had cooked for me before and it had always been delicious.

"Yes you are Shawn! You always are." I said.

"So, my darling, do you have anything planned for the rest of the day?" Shawn asked me.

"Nope. Are you going into the studio today?" I asked, really hoping that he wasn't so we could spend time together on the day that celebrates love.

"Nope. They let me take the day off, so I have you all to myself." Shawn said, a look of happiness on his face. I smiled.

"Good, I get to spend this special day with the most handsome man in the world." I said, a big smile still remaining on my face. Shawn blushed.

"And I get to spend this special day with the most beautiful girl in the world. I love you Y/n." Shawn said, causing me to blush.

"I love you too." I said. "So, what are we doing today?" I asked.

"Well, I was thinking that we could go to the art museum that you love so much because it really is a nice place and I want to go there with you, and then, I want to go out for dinner with you." Shawn said.

"Really? Which art museum?" I asked.

"The Museum of Fine Arts in Boston. And yes, really." Shawn said with a small laugh. I smiled and my heart fluttered.

"I don't deserve you. You treat me as if I am a princess." I said.

"First of all, if anyone doesn't deserve anyone here, I don't deserve you. And second of all, you're my beautiful princess so of course I'm going to treat you like one." Shawn said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. I giggled.

..........

Shawn and I walked hand and hand throughout the Museum of Fine Arts, touring so many exhibits. I loved all of them and all of the paintings and pieces of artwork were all so beautiful. We left all too soon and headed out to dinner. Shawn wouldn't tell me where we were going.