112. He Gets Jealous

Today in my English class we had to do a speed dating type activity with our topics for our essays. At one point I sat across from a boy named Jordan who had the bluest eyes I've ever seen, and he was kind of cute, but I'm with Shawn Mendes, so I don't really care about Jordan. I always tell Shawn everything, but I'm nervous to tell him about Jordan. Some people might think that I just shouldn't tell Shawn, but then I would feel bad and feel guilty. I got home from school and went downstairs to eat my sandwiches. Shawn soon came over.

"Hi baby girl. How was school?" He asked with a smile. My mouth was full of food so I held my index finger up to tell him to give me a second. He laughed. I swallowed before answering.

"It was good. How has your day been so far?" I asked while taking another bite of my sandwich.

"It was good. I missed you though." Shawn said, looking sad. I left my food on the couch and got up to go over to him. I wrapped my arms around his torso and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"I missed you too baby boy. Will you kiss my forehead please?" I asked shyly.

"Of course baby girl. I love kissing your forehead." He said with a smile before kissing my forehead a few times. I smiled and hummed in contentment. With Shawn, I have never felt so loved before in my life. I love Shawn so much and there is nothing that anyone, including that boy Jordan, can do to change that. Sure there may be other cute boys out there, but I'm dating the cutest, sexiest, most handsome man on the planet. I decided to tell him what happened.

"Shawn can we sit down?" I asked.

"Of course. Everything okay?" He asked, a look of concern etched onto his face.

"Yeah I just want to tell you about something that happened to me today." I said. Shawn nodded.

"Okay." Shawn said.

"We had to do a speed dating type of activity in my English class today." I said hesitantly.

"I'm sorry, a speed dating activity?" He asked, looking upset already.

"Yeah, but it was about our topics for our essays." I said rather quickly.

"Okay..." Shawn said hesitantly.

"And at one point I got paired up with this boy named Jordan." I said.

"Okay... what about him? Did he make a move on you?" Shawn asked.

"No, no, no. I just... I guess that I thought that he had nice eyes and that he was kind of cute but -" I said before Shawn stood up and cut me off.

"You thought he was cute? Babe, what about me?" Shawn asked.

"Well if you had let me finish I would have told you." I said, feeling slightly frustrated with Shawn for not letting me finish what I was trying to say.

"Okay, go on." Shawn said.

"Sure he might have been slightly cute with nice eyes, but Shawn, he is nothing compared to you. Nothing. You have the most beautiful eyes that I have ever seen. You are the most handsome man that I have ever seen, you are the sexiest man I have ever seen, and you are the cutest man that I have ever seen. You're the only one for me, and no one, literally no one, is going to change that. Okay? I can promise you that." I said. Shawn sat back down.

"Okay. I'm sorry about freaking out. It's just that, I'm dating the most beautiful, most amazing girl in the world, and I don't want anyone to take her away from me." Shawn said. I put my hand to his cheek and rubbed it. He leaned into my touch and closed his eyes.

"Oh honey, no one can take me away from you. No one. I love you too much to let you go. Please don't get jealous honey, I love you and only you. Okay?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"Okay. I love you too. Now, I never got a kiss, and I think that I deserve one. Come here baby girl." He requested. I leaned in and put my lips on his. I felt sparks shoot out from throughout my body. I felt my blood pumping faster. I felt my heart race, and I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach. We pulled away, gasping for air after our rather passionate kiss.

"I love kissing you babe." I said.

"And I love kissing you." Shawn said.

"Come on, let's watch the television and cuddle." I said.

"Okay." Shawn said, letting me turn on the television before pulling me into his embrace.

"Oh, and Shawn?" I asked.

"Yes babe?" He asked.

"You're hot when you're jealous." I said with a smile and winked at him.

"Oh dear God. Well, you're always hot, so that makes us even." Shawn said with a smile as he winked at me. I laughed.

"Okay, let's turn our attention back to the television. I love you Shawn." I said as I kissed his jaw.

"Okay. I love you too." Shawn said. The hot when jealous Shawn was gone, but the always hot Shawn was still there. I love Shawn so much and no one can take him away from me, ever. I love him way too much for that.