152. For Chloe

I woke up to see the early morning light pouring in through the blinds. My boyfriend, Shawn Mendes, laid next to me, still asleep. I always wake up before him, and since he just came home last night after being away and doing shows for a bit, he was exhausted.

I stared at his beautiful features. I stared at his soft, pink, plump lips and held back the urge to kiss them, which was hard. I looked at his nose. It's so cute. I looked at his eyelids which covered his comforting and loving caramel eyes that show me nothing but love and adoration and bring me all of the comfort in the world. I looked at the scar on his cheek and lightly traced it with my finger, hoping to not wake him up, but of course I accidentally did. He opened his eyes, balled his fists and rubbed the tiredness out of his eyes before looking at me and smiling.

"What are you doing Chloe?" Shawn asked. I smiled at him.

"Just looking at my handsome man's features. You know, your cheek scar is so cute. Did you know that?" I asked. Shawn chuckled.

"Well since you tell me that all of the time, I do know that. What are you doing awake?" Shawn asked me.

"I always wake up before you. Why don't you go back to sleep, you look tired." I said.

"No, I want to stay up with my Chloe girl." Shawn said, causing me to blush. Shawn laughed when he noticed me blushing.

"Stop laughing at me! You know that I blush when you say cute stuff like that." I said.

"Cute stuff like what?" Shawn asked.

"Like when you call me your Chloe girl, or beautiful, or gorgeous, or stunning, or stuff like that. I love it but you know it makes me blush." I said to Shawn, causing him to smile.

"Your icy blue eyes are so beautiful. I get lost in them all the time." Shawn said, causing me to blush again.

"Thank you baby. I get lost in your caramel eyes. They're so comforting." I said. Shawn put his hand on my arms and rubbed it with his thumb, then moved his hand up to my cheek and rubbed it with his thumb. His calloused hand somehow felt so soft and warm. I closed my eyes and leaned into his comforting touch as I scooted closer to him and his hot, shirtless, body. "Shawn?" I asked, looking up at him and seeing nothing but love and adoration in his eyes.

"Yes baby girl?" Shawn asked in return.

"You always look at me with so much love and such adoration and it makes me feel really good. I just want to say thank you for that." I said with a smile. Shawn smiled back at me.

"You're welcome my Chloe girl. It's because I love you so much. Did you know that you look at me the same way?" Shawn asked. I shook my head no.

"No, I didn't realize that, but it's because I love you so much too. You're my best friend and lover all wrapped into one." I said. Shawn just kept smiling at me.

"You're my best friend and lover all wrapped into one too. Did you know that I'm going to marry you someday?" Shawn asked. Tears came to my eyes as Shawn played with my short, semi curly, blonde hair.

"Really?" I asked. Shawn nodded his head yes.

"Of course I am. Honey, I bought a house with you. Do you realize that that means that I love you very much?" Shawn asked. I nodded. Happy tears fell from my eyes. Shawn suddenly looked concerned. "Chloe why are you crying?" Shawn asked.

"I'm crying because I'm just really happy. I want to marry you too but I think that we're still a little young. Maybe in a year or two. Okay?" I asked. Shawn nodded.

"Okay. I love to rub your cheek like this. Your cheek is so soft." Shawn said. I giggled.

"Well, with all the calluses because of the guitar, your hands aren't the softest but they're still kind of soft. Will you rub my arm please?" I asked. Shawn nodded and moved his hand back down to my arm and rubbed it with his thumb.

"Chloe?" Shawn asked.

"Yes baby boy?" I asked.

"Can I kiss you?" Shawn asked. I smiled at him.

"Baby, you never have to ask. Come here." I said. Shawn put his lips on mine and I immediately felt sparks shootout like fireworks throughout my body. I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, and I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach, all as mine and Shawn's lips moved in sync with each others. We pulled away, gasping for air after our rather passionate kiss. Shawn smiled at me.

"Why don't we get up and make breakfast. I'll make you pancakes if you want." Shawn offered. My mouth watered. I nodded my head.

"Yeah let's do that, but can you just hold me for a few more minutes please?" I asked.

"Of course my Chloe girl." Shawn said with a smile. For five more minutes he held me, and then we got up and made breakfast. It was a good morning.

A/n: I hope that you liked this Chloe! I really liked writing it.