124. Mobbed and Ring

A/n: Okay so Shawn got mobbed in London the other day and that disgusts me. He's a human being and from what I've heard he was already having a bad day. I feel so bad for him. I'm so sorry Shawn, you don't deserve that. Okay, let's start.

I was scrolling through Instagram when I saw that a fan of my boyfriend, Shawn Mendes, said that he got mobbed while he was in London. That absolutely disgusts me and upsets me. I love Shawn and he doesn't deserve to be mobbed. Should I call him? No I'll wait for him to call me. My phone rang half an hour later. It was Shawn.

"Hi baby boy." I said.

"Hi baby girl. Oh man is it good to hear your voice. I really miss you." Shawn said.

"I miss you too. I heard that you got mobbed. Is it true?" I asked.

"Yup. Some fans who I doubt are true fans mobbed me. I was already missing you extra and having a bad day and then that happened and it just made everything worse. I was trying to leave through the back door of the hotel and just get away unnoticed but the fans wouldn't leave. I had to go out there while they were out there." Shawn said.

"Oh honey I'm so sorry. Is there any way that you can take a breather from everything?" I asked.

"No but I wish I could. I wish that I could fly home right now and just hold you. Holding you is exactly what I need right now. I just want you." Shawn said.

"I want you too. I want to be held by you too baby boy. But everything will be okay and everything will work itself out in the end. If it's not good, then it's not the end." I said.

"What did I do to deserve you?" Shawn asked. I blushed.

"Baby I ask myself what I did to deserve you all of the time." I said.

"You look so beautiful." Shawn said.

"Honey you can't even see me." I said.

"I know but I also know that you look absolutely gorgeous. You always do." Shawn said. I blushed.

"Thank you honey. You're making me blush." I said. Shawn laughed.

"Well I'm just stating the facts. What are you wearing anyways? I'm not trying to do sexy talk, I just want to be able to picture you perfectly." Shawn said. I smiled.

"I'm wearing your white t-shirt with your crossfit hoodie and gray sweatpants." I said.

"So basically your go to outfit?" Shawn asked with a chuckle. I giggled.

"Yup. My go to outfit." I said, still giggling. "So what are you up to now?" I asked.

"Well, I'm just laying on my hotel bed talking to my beautiful girlfriend who I'm going to marry someday." Shawn said. I blushed again.

"Stop! You're making me blush!" I said with a laugh. Shawn cracked up with laughter.

"Good. God I wish I could be there with you. Just holding you as you laugh over a stupid joke I make. Then we would kiss and I would feel sparks. I would feel my heart racing. I would feel my blood pump faster. I would feel butterflies erupt in my stomach. My knees would go weak. Damn baby, you kill me." Shawn said. A single tear slid down my face. I missed him and those same feelings so much.

"Yeah. I miss those too." I said, trying to hide the tears.

"Baby are you crying?" Shawn asked. Dammit is he good or what?

"I just miss you, that's all." I said.

"I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm so sorry honey." Shawn said, panicking.