57. Honeymoon

Shawn and I had just gotten married and we are currently on our honeymoon. We decided to go to Bora Bora for our honeymoon. We knew that we would have so much fun spending all of our time together on the beach, in our hotel room and in other places too.

    Shawn makes me so happy no matter where we are or where we go or what we do. So when we were deciding where to go for our honeymoon, I told Shawn that I didn't care where we went, as long as we were together. We got the honeymoon suite in the hotel in Bora Bora, which makes our stay extra lovely. Shawn immediately jumped on the bed as soon as we walked into the room, causing me to laugh loudly.

"What?" Shawn asked. "I'm testing out the bed."

"You're silly Shawn." I said.

"Well, you still married me." Shawn pointed out.

"Yeah, and it was the best decision I have ever made." I said with a smile on my face.

"Come here and give me a kiss Y/n." Shawn requested and I had no problem giving in as I walked over to lean in and give him a hug and a kiss. By now he was sitting on the edge of the bed with his legs open a little. I stood in between them and wrapped my arms loosely around his neck as I leaned in to give him a kiss. Our lips met each other and I felt energized. I could feel my blood pumping faster and my heart was racing as sparks flew throughout my body. My stomach fluttered with butterflies and I smiled into the kiss, causing Shawn to smile too before our lips pulled apart from each other.

I had wanted to wait until marriage before I had sex, so on our first night of our honeymoon, I gave myself to Shawn, the love of my life who is now my husband, and I couldn't be happier. I'm so glad that it was him that I gave myself to. It was a memorable night.

The next morning we woke up in each other's arms. I love waking up in Shawn's arms. His arms make me feel safe. They're my safe haven and his strong and muscular arms feel like home. I admired his features as he slept since I woke up before he did. I always wake up before him, I'm an early riser. I looked at his jawline and admired how beautiful it looked. I looked at his eyelids. They covered his caramel colored eyes that I love so much. I looked at his lips and let my finger lightly trace them as I held back my urge to kiss him. He stirred but didn't wake up. A few minutes later I could tell that he was about to wake up so I quickly closed my eyes so it would look like I was still sleeping.

"Mrs. Mendes, I know you're awake." Shawn said. My new name caused me to smile and my heart fluttered. I opened my eyes to look at my handsome husband.

"Good morning Mr. Mendes." I said with a smile still plastered on my face.

"What shall we be doing today my darling?" Shawn asked as he planted kisses on my neck and shoulder.

"Staying in bed and relaxing. I just want to relax with you today baby." I said.

"Y/n that's the whole point of this honeymoon, you know, right? That we relax and spend time together?" Shawn asked as I nodded.

"I know, but I just want to lay in bed with you. Is that okay? We can do something else if you'd like." I offered.

"No I think what you offered, laying in bed and relaxing, sounds perfect to me. I just wanted to make sure that you knew that this whole trip is for our relaxing wishes and purposes." Shawn said.

"Okay." I said as he started to kiss my neck. I had put my hair up in a bun, so I didn't need to push it out of the way. I rolled my head to the side to give him more access. We had a memorable day in bed.

For the next day, we went to the beach.

"Shawny can you put sunblock on my back please?" I asked my loving husband.

"Of course, darling." Shawn said. I loved it when he called me darling.

"Call me darling again." I requested.

"Darling." He put his lips to my ear as he whispered in a husky voice sending chills down my back and causing me to shiver.

    Shawn put the sunscreen on my back before we laid on our lounge chairs that were near the pool. We just talked about anything and everything as we relaxed.

    "Hey Y/n?" Shawn asked.

    "Yes baby?" I asked in response.

    "You know I love you, right?" Shawn asked me.

    "Of course I do. What makes you ask that Shawn?" I asked him.

    "I just wanted to make sure that you knew that. And honey, I will love you until the end of time. You are my forever. I wouldn't have put a ring on your finger if I had thought otherwise." Shawn said, making me tear up a little.

    "Shawn you're going to make me cry." I said.

    "Happy tears or sad tears?" He asked.

    "Happy tears." I responded before I leaned over to kiss him. Shawn and I were having the time of our lives, and the love that we shared with each other, for each other, only made things better. I love this man, Shawn Peter Raul Mendes, my husband who made me Mrs. Y/n Mendes, more than life itself.