162. For Gaia

My boyfriend Shawn Mendes and I recently decided to go on a vacation, just the two of us. That way, we could get away from everything and everyone and just be together. Shawn and I are so in love with each other. We decided to go to Peru, a country in South America. We planned on hiking Machu Picchu. But first, we had to get there.

"Gaia are you ready to go?" Shawn asked me when he came down the stairs. I smiled at him and nodded.

"Yeah. I'm so ready for this trip." I said. Shawn smiled at me while he walked over to me. He cupped my face with both of his hands and rubbed my cheeks with his thumbs.

"It's going to be amazing. Anything with you is amazing baby." Shawn said, causing me to blush. I played with his shirt, smoothing out where it laid on his chest.

"Well the same goes for you mister. Anything with you is amazing. Come on, we don't want to be late for this flight." I said. Shawn and I immediately got going into the car that would take us to the airport. Shawn put his hand on my thigh, just like he always did.

"I'm so excited for this trip babe." Shawn said. I cuddled up to him in the backseat.

"I know, I am too." I said. Shawn kissed my cheek. I kissed Shawn's cheek after he kissed mine. Shawn and I are so lovey-dovey with each other that people say it's almost disgusting.

"I love you so much Gaia." Shawn said. He turned towards me and cupped my face with both of his hands again and leaned forward towards me. I leaned in too and our lips met. My heart started to race as if I had just run a marathon, butterflies erupted and flew around in my stomach, and sparks shootout throughout my body. Shawn makes my knees weak and I love all of the feelings that he gives me. We pulled away, gasping for air after our rather passionate kiss.

"I love you too Shawn. I'm so madly, deeply, insanely in love with you." I said. Shawn smiled as he continued to rub my cheeks.

"We're here." The driver yelled.

"Okay, thank you so much." Shawn said. We paid him, grabbed our luggage, and headed into the airport, hands intertwined together. We had to wait a little bit before our flight, so we sat down and got cozy against each other. My head rested on Shawn's shoulder, his rested on my head, all while our hands were still intertwined together. A teenage girl walked up to us.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'm a huge fan of yours Shawn, can I have a picture with you please?" She asked.

"Of course!" Shawn said. I took the picture of them and we sat back down.

"You two are so cute. I ship you guys so hard." The girl said. Shawn and I thanked her and she left.

"That was so cute and sweet." I said after she walked away.

"It was. Personally, I think that we're adorable." Shawn said while looking at me with so much love and adoration in his eyes.

"Personally, I agree with you." I said with a giggle.

"You know, Gaia, I ship us very hard too." Shawn said with a smirk.

"Well I do too." I said with a smile. We soon boarded the plane and cuddled up against each other in our seats. His arm was around my shoulders and my head rested on his chest. We continued to be our cute, lovey-dovey selves on the plane and when we landed in Peru, we were the same way, and I love it. I know that we'll always be like this and that makes me so happy. I love Shawn so much and I'm so happy that he's mine.