81. "Are you making me choose?"

Shawn and I live together in our beautiful house and I suddenly started to feel clingy. Sometimes, even though Shawn and I are in the same house, I miss him. I think it's because he has to go away for work so often.

"Shawn?" I called out.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Will you come here please? I miss you." I said.

"I can't, I'm working." Shawn said.

"Oh, okay. Sorry. It's just that, you've been working for hours now and I think you should give yourself a break and maybe come cuddle with me." I said, worrying about him.

"You knew that I'm working." He said, a harshness in his tone.

"I'm sorry Shawn, I'm not perfect." I said, now feeling really bad and kind of nervous along with confused.

"Obviously you want me to choose." Shawn said.

"Choose what?" I asked, feeling very confused.

"You know what you want me to choose between." He said. I walked over to him. He had his back turned to me as he worked on his computer at the desk.

"No, Shawn, I don't. Please enlighten me." I said, getting upset and angry, just like he was. He turned around to face me.

"You're making me choose between you and work right now." He said, a harshness still in his voice.

"No I'm not Shawn. I just wanted to cuddle with you, I'll leave you alone because I'm not making you choose. Seems like you would obviously pick work anyways. It's okay. I'm always second choice anyways." I said, walking away. I felt Shawn grab my wrist lightly, not letting me get away from him. He spun me around. His face had softened.

"Baby girl, I'm so sorry I made you think that. I'm just frustrated with work and I took it out on you and I'm sorry for that. I would pick you over my work, I may be living my dream career wise, but with you I'm living my dream life wise. I love you, I would never pick you second. Ever. What do you mean that you're always second choice anyways?" Shawn asked me.

"Thank you baby boy. It's just that, my dad always seemed to be picking his friends over my brother and I." I said. Shawn engulfed me in a hug and I let myself melt into his arms. His arms are my home.

"Your father loves you more than anything, you know that right?" He asked me. I nodded and he continued. "Darling I love you more than anything. You know that right?" Shawn asked me.

"Yes. I think I just forgot for a minute when we were fighting." I said.

"Darling I never want you to forget. Let me love you." Shawn said.

"No you have work to do." I said. As much as I wanted Shawn to make love to me, he had to work.

"No, I'm going to show my girl how much I love her." Shawn said as he picked me up and carried me up the stairs to our bedroom. He gently laid me on the bed and showed me how much he loves me.

A/N: THAT IS AS CLOSE TO SMUT AS I GET