196. For Zainab

VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE: I AM NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS.

Shawn's point of view

Zainab is a very mysterious girl. She's flirtatious and bounces around from guy to guy. I feel like these guys use her and she doesn't even realize it. But I do, and I realize things about her that other guys don't. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and I'm falling for her. Tonight, she's with me. We were laying on the couch together, cuddled up against each other, watching Harry Potter when she kept checking her phone. I was starting to get irritated.

"Zainab, would you please get off your phone and watch the movie with me?" I asked.

"Sorry, this guy Mike and I are going to meet up later." She said. Jealousy, irritation and anger boiled up inside of me.

"Are you guys going to have sex?" I asked.

"That's a bit of a personal question Shawn." She said.

"Well if you're going to have sex with him, why are we even spending time together?" I asked angrily, now standing up.

"Well I like you Shawn, and I like spending time with you. You're an amazing guy." She said.

"Listen, Zainab, if I'm such an amazing guy, why don't you just stick with me? I'm sick of being your second choice. Stop looking for a God damn boyfriend. I'm keeping you." I said. Zainab looked down.

"Out of the few guys that I like, I like you the most. Screw Mike, and Nick. I want you." Zainab said, looking up at me. I smiled as she walked over to me and put her arms loosely around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my lips on her forehead, then her nose, then her lips. I put all of my love into the kiss. I felt sparks shootout like fireworks throughout my body, I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, and I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach. Zainab makes my knees weak, and I love all of the feelings that she gives me.

"I've wanted you for a long time. Will you be mine?" I asked her, feeling nervous. She ran her fingers through my hair.

"Of course I'll be yours. I've wanted you for a long time too, I just didn't know how to go about asking you." She said. I nodded and kissed her again. God do I love this girl, and I'm so glad that she's mine now.