107. Another Fight With Andrew

"Hey babe?" Shawn Mendes, my boyfriend of three years asked me when we got up in the morning.

"Yes honey?" I responded.

"I have an interview today. Do you want to come along and sit behind the scenes?" Shawn asked.

"Really?" I asked with a smile, getting excited. Shawn chuckled.

"Yes, really." He said.

"Of course! What would I do?" I asked.

"Sit there and be your beautiful self while they ask me questions that can sometimes invade my privacy." Shawn said. I laughed.

"Yeah, like the time that they asked you what kind of underwear you wear?" I responded.

"Yup." Shawn said with a chuckle.

"Okay, let me just shower and get ready." I said. Shawn's interview wasn't for a few hours, so I had plenty of time before I had to finish getting ready for the interview, but I started to get ready for it right away. I picked out blue jeans and a bubblegum pink shirt, while Shawn chose a greyish long sleeve shirt with black jeans. As I did my make-up, Shawn came over to me.

"You look beautiful my love." He said before kissing my cheek. I blushed at his words.

"Thank you. You look so handsome honey." I said. Now it was Shawn's turn to blush at my words. I kissed his cheek.

"Come on, let's cuddle a little before we have to go." Shawn said. After cuddling for about an hour or two while watching the television, we had to go.

......

After the interview, Shawn came over to give me a hug and a peck on the lips.

"How did I do?" He asked me. I beamed a smile at him.

"You did wonderful." I said.

"Really?" He asked me. I nodded.

"Yes." I said. The interviewers walked over to us.

"Shawn, your girlfriend is so pretty!" One of the female interviewers exclaimed. Shawn smiled.

"Isn't she?" He asked while looking at me with nothing but love and adoration.

"You can tell that the two of you are very in love." The other female interviewer said.

"Y/n, do you mind if we ask you a couple of questions? These won't be filmed or published or anything, we're just curious." They asked.

"Of course not." I said with a smile. Shawn put his hand on my back and kissed my temple.

"What's it like dating Shawn?" They asked.

"It's wonderful. He's such an amazing man and I have no clue what I would do without him. He's just so kind and caring, plus he's always there for me." I said.

"That's so cute. Shawn wouldn't tell us, but maybe you will, do you know when the album is coming out?" One of them asked.

"I honestly have no clue. When it comes to the new album, I don't know anything. He wants to surprise me so I'm not sure about that stuff." I said.

"Does that bother you that he doesn't tell you about that stuff?" The other interviewer asked.

"No of course not, I love the surprises." I lied with a smile on my face.

"Well those are all the questions that we have. It was so nice to meet you Y/n!" They said.

"Thanks for asking. Nice to meet you too!" I said. We got in the car and drove off. I didn't want to tell Shawn that I had just lied to the interviewers, but I probably should.

"You did great babe. I'm so proud of you." Shawn said while beaming a smile at me.

"Shawn I just lied to them with a smile on my face." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well of course it bothers me that you don't tell me about that stuff with the album. I hate surprises and it makes me feel like you don't fully trust me." I said. Before Shawn could respond, Andrew spoke up. He's never liked me.

"Well look at that, Y/n, making it all about herself again. What a surprise." He said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. Shawn looked confused too.

"You just seem to like to make stuff about you all of the time." Andrew said.

"Shawn said something to me about the questions that they asked me so I wanted to talk about it, and I never make stuff about me all of the time. I hate attention on myself." I said, wanting to cry.

"Whatever Y/n." Andrew said.

"Don't talk to my girlfriend like that Andrew. You better watch what you say if you don't want to get fired." Shawn said. I squeezed his hand and we pulled up to the hotel. Shawn and I went to our hotel room. "Now what were you saying about it seeming like I don't fully trust you?" Shawn asked me when we were alone in the privacy of our own hotel room.

"You just don't tell me stuff about the album. You know how I feel about surprises Shawn." I said. I didn't want to fight with him. He came over to me and put his hands on my waist. His touch electrified me.

"I'm sorry baby. I just want this album to be perfect and I want you to hear it when it's all done because I want you to hear it in full." He said. I nuzzled my face into his chest.

"I'm sorry for overreacting. And then Andrew said that... What he said hurt. I don't like attention on me so why would I make things about myself? I don't even do that." I said, tears finally coming out of my eyes.

"Don't cry baby. You didn't overreact. I know he shouldn't have said that. You never make things about yourself so I don't know where he got that. I love you baby girl." Shawn said as he wiped my tears away with the pad of his thumbs.

"I love you too. Will you call me baby girl again please?" I requested. Shawn put his lips to my ear.

"Baby girl." He said in a sexy, raspy, husky voice that sent shivers down my spine.

"Kiss me Shawn." I said with a smile. By now the tears had stopped. Shawn leaned forward and put his lips on mine. I felt sparks shoot out throughout my body. I felt my blood pump faster. I felt my heart race a little faster, and I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach. Our lips moved in sync as his lips worked wonders. His lips are practically magical. We pulled apart and leaned our foreheads together. Gosh am I in love with Shawn.