151. First "I Love You"

My boyfriend of three months, Shawn Mendes, came over to my mom's house, which is where I live, to hang out with me and spend some time with me. I love him but he doesn't know that because we've never said it to each other. I'm afraid to admit it to him because once I do, there's no going back, and he may not love me back. If I said it, and he didn't say it back, I would be heartbroken, and it may even be the end of us. I don't want us to end. Is it too early in the relationship to say it? Who knows. Not me, obviously.

Shawn was dancing to one of his own songs, Lost In Japan, in my basement, while singing it too. It was so cute that I just had to film some of it on my phone. I was laughing so hard at his dance moves that my phone was shaking. Then, I did something. I let the "l" word slip.

"God I love you Shawn." I said while laughing but suddenly stopped when I realized what I had just said. Shawn stopped dancing and looked at me. The camera was still recording but I hadn't put it down. I was frozen. But I'm glad that I didn't put the camera down because of what took place next.

"You love me?" Shawn asked.

"Yes, I mean, I guess, I mean - I'm sorry I said that, it's just that I'm falling for you. I'm falling hard and I'm falling fast and I guess that I do love you, but I'm sorry if I freaked you out." I rambled out. Shawn smiled at me. I was still slightly frozen so the camera was still recording.

"Baby, it's okay. I love you too. Come here." Shawn said, opening his arms up for me to come into them. I got up and hugged him. I put my chin on his chest and he leaned down so he could kiss my lips. I felt sparks shootout like fireworks throughout my body. I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach, and my heart started to race as if I had just run a marathon.

"I'm so glad that you love me too Shawn." I said. Shawn smiled at me and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and hummed in contentment.

"I'm so in love with you. I fell so hard and so fast for you." Shawn said.

"I fell so hard and so fast for you too. Shawn, I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Shawn said with a smile.

"I think that I love you more." I said. Shawn laughed and shook his head.

"No, no, no baby girl. I love you more. I've never loved anyone or anything the way that I love you." Shawn said. I smiled at him and pulled him in for another kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck loosely as his arms went around my waist. We made out a little before pulling away, gasping for air after our rather passionate make-out session.

"I feel the same way Shawn. Now, how about we make out some more?" I asked Shawn with a smirk. He immediately put his lips on mine and we made out as we felt so much love. I love Shawn and I'm glad that I let it slip and I'm glad that he loves me too.