165. Shawn Wants A Baby

Shawn's point of view

My wife Y/n and I have been married for a year and a half now and we're very in love. Before we got married we talked about having kids but we haven't talked about having kids since we got married. Even though we haven't talked about having a baby, I do really want one someday. I don't know how Y/n feels about this though. I'm starting to want to have a baby sooner rather than later but I'm nervous to tell my wife this because I don't know how she feels. If she doesn't feel the same way... well, I don't know what I would do.

My lovely wife Y/n and I were sitting on the couch watching the movie Wonder. Her legs were on my lap and I was rubbing her shins in circles. I decided to bring up having a baby with her, so I leaned forward and paused the movie. Y/n looked at me.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Can we talk?" I asked her in response.

"Everything okay?" Y/n asked me. I shrugged.

"I just, um, well..." I hesitated. Y/n took her legs off my lap and moved so she was straddling me.

"What's wrong, my love?" She asked me. I looked into her gorgeous eyes and got lost in them.

"Your eyes are so beautiful." I whispered. She blushed, causing me to laugh.

"Thank you. Now, what's wrong?" She asked. I sighed and rubbed her side as I began to talk.

"I just, you know how when we talked about our future before we got married, we always said that we wanted to have a baby?" I asked.

"Of course I remember that." Y/n said, rubbing my cheek.

"Well, I've been thinking lately, and I really want a baby with you." I said. She nodded.

"I know." She said. I shook my head.

"No, I mean like, I want a baby with you now." I said. She thought for a moment before speaking.

"Okay." She said with a smile.

"Okay what?" I asked, confused.

"Okay let's make a baby." Y/n said. A huge smile made its way onto my face.

"Really?" I asked. Y/n nodded.

"Really." She said. I stood up while grabbing her bum and back so she wouldn't fall. She wrapped her legs around my torso and giggled. I smiled at her as I ran up the stairs.

"Then let's go make a baby!" I exclaimed.

"What about the movie?" She asked.

"The movie can wait." I said, and with that, we went into the bedroom and started to try to make a baby.