187. For Yusra

A/n: So in this one, Shawn is still working on SM3.

My boyfriend of two amazing years is the singer and songwriter, Shawn Mendes. He's been working on his latest album, which people have been referring to as SM3, which I love. Shawn is currently at the studio. I was at mine and Shawn's home when my phone rang. It was Shawn's friend Teddy.

"Hey Teddy, what's up?" I asked after picking up the phone.

"Yusra, we need you down here as soon as possible." Teddy said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Shawn's panicking about the album and we need you to come here and calm him down." Teddy said.

"Okay, I'm on my way." I said. I threw on some shoes, grabbed my car keys, hopped in the car, and practically sped to the studio. I got there quickly and ran in. Shawn heard the door open and as soon as he saw me he ran over to me and threw his arms around me as he started to cry.

"Yusra." He said while crying.

"It's okay baby boy, you're okay. What's going on honey?" I asked as I pulled away so I could hold Shawn's face in my hands. I wiped his tears away but they kept coming.

"I'm panicking over the album. What if it's not good enough? What if people hate it? What am I going to do?" Shawn asked, putting his head in his hands. I pulled his hands away and brought him into another room where it would be more private.

"Listen to me baby boy, okay? I need you to look at me." I asked and said. Shawn nodded his head.

"Yes my baby Yusra." He said. I smiled at the nickname and then remembered why I was here.

"Listen, people are going to love the album. You've played me some songs and honey, they're Grammy worthy." I said.

"You really think so?" Shawn asked with a smile. I nodded.

"I know so. If you don't get at least nominated for a Grammy for this album, I'm going to be so beyond pissed." I said. Shawn kept smiling at me.

"Thank you baby. I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said.

"Yusra?" He asked.

"Yes Shawn?" I asked.

"Can we go home now?" He asked me. I thought for a moment before answering.

"Baby boy, you have work to do." I said.

"Will you stay here, with me, please?" Shawn asked.

"I'll just be a distraction." I said. Shawn shook his head no.

"No you won't. I promise you that I'll work, as long as I get kisses every once in a while. Please?" Shawn asked.

"Okay. Let's just clear it with Teddy and them, okay?" I asked. Shawn nodded and we walked out and back into the other room while holding hands. His touch electrified me.

"Hey guys, I would feel a lot better if my lovely Yusra could stay. Is that okay? She won't be a distraction, I promise." He asked and said. Geoff, Andrew, and Teddy looked at each other and nodded their heads.

"Sure," Andrew said. "As long as she doesn't distract you."

"She won't, but I will be stealing kisses from her every once in a while." Shawn said. They nodded their heads again.

"Okay." Andrew said.

"Thank you guys." Shawn said.

"Yes, thank you. I'll just sit over here." I said, pointing to the couch.

"Okay but I want a kiss first." Shawn said. I leaned in and our lips met. I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, I felt sparks shootout throughout my body, and I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach. Shawn makes me feel amazing and I love it.

"Alright, alright, enough with the make out session." Geoff said. Shawn and I pulled away and laughed. I sat down on the couch as Shawn went into the recording booth. He sang and his voice sounded beautiful, just like always. I stared at his handsome face and he smiled at me. A few minutes later he came back out of the recording booth and walked over to me and sat down next to me.

"That was really good Shawn." Teddy said.

"Thanks. I wrote it for Yusra." Shawn said.

"Wait, what?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's called Fallin All In You. Did you like it?" Shawn asked. Happy tears sprang to my eyes.

"I loved it. You really wrote a song for me?" I asked. Shawn nodded.

"I did indeed my love." Shawn said before kissing me.

"Alright Shawn, next song." Andrew said. Soon it was time to leave, and since Shawn and I had arrived in seperate cars, we drove home in seperate cars. I arrived home before him, and let some tears flow. Shawn soon walked in and, when he saw what type of state I was in, he rushed over to me.

"What's wrong baby girl?" Shawn asked.

"I just can't believe that you wrote that song for me. It was so beautiful and I love it so much. Thank you so much Shawn." I said. Shawn pulled me into him.

"Oh honey, you're welcome. It's truly how I feel about you." He said.

"I love you Shawn." I said.

"I love you too my baby Yusra." Shawn said with a smile. "Thanks for coming to the studio today. I really needed you." Shawn said.

"Of course honey. I'll always be here for you. Now come on, let's go to bed." I said. Shawn nodded and we went off to bed. We fell asleep in each other's arms. I'm so glad that I could help Shawn.