104. Another Jealousy

My boyfriend Shawn recently dropped two singles, In My Blood on March 22, and Lost In Japan on March 23. Shawn has been out promoting these songs so I haven't seen him since before he released the songs. He wasn't going to be home for a few more days which left me sad and down that I couldn't celebrate with him no matter how proud of him I am.

I was sitting on the couch in the living room of the house that I share with Shawn when someone unlocked the door, and Shawn walked in. I jumped off the couch, ran to him, and jumped into his arms. My legs wrapped around his waist as he caught me, his hands going underneath my bum.

"Shawn! What are you doing home?" I asked him.

"Well I thought that I would surprise you. Do you like your surprise?" Shawn asked with a smirk.

"Of course! God am I happy to see you. Honey I am so proud of you, I can't even put it into words. You've come so far already and I can't wait to see how far you go. I'll say it again, I am so proud of you Shawn." I said. Shawn smiled at me.

"Thank you baby. I love you so much. Thank you for always being by my side and for sticking with me no matter the distance, no matter what." Shawn said to me.

"Of course. I love you too baby. Shawn?" I asked, my legs still wrapped around his waist.

"Yes my love?" He responded.

"Will you kiss me?" I asked with a smile. Shawn chuckled.

"My love, you never have to ask, and I've been dying to kiss you. Come here." Shawn said. I leaned forward and my lips touched his and together our lips moved in sync. I felt butterflies fly around inside my stomach, I felt my blood pumping faster, I felt my heart racing, and I felt sparks shoot out throughout my body. Gosh am I in love with Shawn. We pulled away gasping for air after our rather passionate kiss.

"I've missed your kisses." I said. Shawn hummed and put me down before kissing my forehead.

"And I missed yours, my sweet, precious girl. Let's go sit on the couch." Shawn said. We sat on the couch and talked for a while. When Shawn went upstairs to take a shower, I went on my phone. I saw an account that posts facts about Shawn, and it said that Shawn had sent In My Blood to Camila Cabello along with a few other people before releasing it. I get very jealous of Shawn's relationship with Camila and Shawn hadn't sent me any of his songs before he released them, so when everyone else was hearing In My Blood for the first time, it was my first time hearing it too. I felt upset but I wasn't sure if I should say anything or not. Shawn soon came downstairs, his hair wet from the shower. "Hey baby girl." Shawn said.

"Hi." I mumbled.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Shawn asked. I faked a smile.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just missed you, that's all." I said, partially lying. I really had missed him, but I wasn't fine.

"Well I'm here now. Come cuddle with me." Shawn said. I cuddled up to him and tried to forget the fact that Shawn had sent the song, any of his songs, to Camila, but it was hard. They can bond over a singing career, I'm a college student. I can't bond with Shawn over that stuff. Luckily, because we were watching a movie, being quiet was acceptable and he would continue to believe that I was fine. Shawn kissed my forehead and as confused as I was, I reminded myself that he loves me.

"I'm tired baby boy." I said when the movie ended.

"You want to go to bed?" Shawn asked.

"Yes. Will you come with me and hold me please? I missed your arms." I said. Shawn smiled at me.

"Of course baby girl. Come here." Shawn said as he picked me up and carried me to bed. I giggled and squealed. Shawn laid me down on the bed and went around to his side before getting in. When he got comfortable, I finally decided to bring it up to him.