102. What I love about you

My boyfriend Shawn Mendes and I have been dating for three years. We both love each other very much. We fell in love with each other the moment that we met, and fall in love with each other more and more every single day. I was sitting on the couch with Shawn when he asked me a question.

"Hey baby?" He asked.

"Yes?" I responded.

"What do you love about me?" Shawn asked. This question surprised me because he had never asked me a question like that.

"I love everything about you Shawn." I said with a smile.

"But what specifically do you love about me?" Shawn asked.

"Honey where's this coming from?" I asked.

"I'm just feeling a bit insecure right now. I feel like I don't deserve you." Shawn said. My heart broke.

"Baby, I don't deserve you. I love everything about you. I love your eyes. Whenever I look into them, it's like I'm reading your story. I love your lips, they can work wonders, they're practically magical. I love your jawline, it's so sharp and defined. I love how handsome you are. I love your nose and your ears, even though that may sound silly." I said. Shawn chuckled. I continued. "I love your personality. I love how caring you are, I love how compassionate you are, I love how passionate you are about everything that you do. I love how nice and kind you are. I love how loving you are. I love how you treat me like I'm a princess. I love everything about you. I love you." I said. Shawn teared up. He put his lips on mine and I felt sparks shoot throughout my body, I felt my heart race, and I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. I loved the feeling that Shawn gave me.

"Thank you so much baby. I love you so much." Shawn said.

"Anything for you. I would move mountains for you. I love you too." I said before placing my lips on Shawn's once again. "Can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Of course my love." Shawn said.

"What do you love about me?" I asked, suddenly feeling slightly nervous.

"I love every single thing about you. I love how caring and compassionate you are. I love how passionate you are about every damn thing you do. I love much you care about your students. I love how smart you are and how much you love to learn. I love your eyes, like you said about me, it's like reading your story. I get lost in your eyes, I could look at them forever. I love how stunning you are, how gorgeous and beautiful you are." He said as I blushed. He smiled at me as he continued. "I love your lips. They can work magic on me. I love how you make my knees weak. I love the feelings that you give me. I love how happy you make me. I love how I'm going to marry you someday. I love how I want to have kids with you someday. I love every single thing about you and I would move mountains for you. I love you Y/n." Shawn said. By now I had tears going down my face because he made me so happy. "Why are you crying my love?" Shawn asked.

"Because you make me so happy. I love you so much." I said.

"Kiss me." Shawn said. I placed my lips on his and felt all those same feelings. I felt the sparks, I felt my heart race, I felt my blood pump faster, and I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Shawn can I tell you something?" I asked.

"Of course Y/n." Shawn said.

"I'm so in love with you. I want to marry you someday too and I want to have kids with you, just not yet. After we get married of course." I said with a giggle.

"Well I don't see how we could even have kids before we get married considering that you're saving yourself for marriage." Shawn said with a chuckle.

"And thank you for respecting my wishes and not pushing yourself onto me. I really love you for that." I said. Shawn has always respected the fact that I don't want to have sex until we get married, and I can't thank him enough for that. He's gone without sex for three years and he's always been loyal to me and he's never cheated on me.

"Of course baby. I'll always be loyal to you and I'll always wait for you." Shawn said. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. I'm so lucky to have Shawn as my man.