163. Beach

Yesterday my boyfriend Shawn Mendes and I decided to go to a local private beach, that way there's no other people or paparazzi. We wanted to get there early, that way we could spend the whole day there. So at five o'clock in the morning, Shawn and I got up, took turns showering, brushed our teeth, ate breakfast, and got coffee before we headed off to the beach. By the time that we were on our way to the local private beach, it was six o'clock. Shawn drove with one hand on the steering wheel while the other hand rested on my thigh. He always drives like this and I love that he always has his hand on my thigh. Shawn turned to me before turning his eyes back to the road.

"Are excited for today baby girl?" Shawn asked me. I nodded while having a smile on my face.

"Yes, very much so. I can't wait to get there." I said. Shawn chuckled.

"Well baby, we still have a little a bit of time before we get there. Wanna talk about anything?" Shawn asked me.

"How much time until we get there?" I asked.

"About ten minutes." Shawn said.

"Well, we could talk about how handsome you are." I said with a smile on my face. Shawn laughed.

"Or we could talk about how beautiful you are." Shawn said. I blushed while I laughed.

"I'm guessing that you're blushing?" Shawn asked, not even looking at me. I felt shocked.

"How did you know?" I asked him.

"You always blush when I call you beautiful, so I know that you're blushing right now without even having to look at you." Shawn said. I smiled.

"You know me so well." I said.

"Well, as your boyfriend, I'm supposed to. It's basically my job." Shawn said.

"I would like to think that I know you very well." I said, wondering if I do or not.

"You do. You can always tell when I'm upset even if I don't say anything, you know how to cheer me up, you know what upsets me and what makes me happy. Honey you know me so well." Shawn said, causing me to smile at him. I stared at him for a minute or so while we sat in silence.

"You're so handsome Shawn." I said. Shawn chuckled. "I'm serious!" I said.

"I know baby. I guess it's just hard for me to believe at times because I get insecure sometimes." Shawn said, causing my heart to break. We pulled into the parking lot of the beach and got out and grabbed our stuff.

"Baby, you're so handsome that it's crazy," I said while lacing my fingers with Shawn as we walked onto the beach. We put our stuff down and looked at each other. I held his face in my hands. "You're so divine." I said. Shawn smiled.

"So are you my love." Shawn said. I blushed and looked down. Shawn put his finger underneath my chin and lightly lifted my head up.

"You like to make me blush, don't you?" I asked. Shawn chuckled again and nodded his head.

"I do. Come on, let's walk along the water." Shawn said, lacing our fingers together again before we went down to the water. I had a one-piece bathing suit on underneath my clothes and Shawn was wearing swimming trunks with a white t-shirt on.

"The sky looks so pretty right now." I said, pointing at the sky as we walked along the water. Shawn looked at me.

"Not as pretty as you though." Shawn said with a smirk. I laughed and blushed.

"Stop, you're making me blush!" I said. Shawn threw his head back with laughter.

"That was my intention, well that and making you feel pretty." Shawn said. I wrapped my other hand around Shawn's arm and leaned into him.