53. She's The One

Shawn's perspective

She's the one. I know that Y/n is the one that I'm going to marry someday; I just know it. You see, I figured out that she truly is the one when she spent the night one day when we had only been dating for six months.

    Y/n had come over to watch movies with me, but we ended up working on our binge watching marathon of her favorite tv show, Supernatural. That's one thing I love about her. No matter how many times she's seen the Supernatural tv series, she's always up to watching it again. I had never seen the show, and when she found that out, she decided to make me watch the whole thing from the very beginning, and she would catch me up all the way to the very most recent episode.

I suddenly found that she was falling asleep on my shoulder. I wasn't feeling tired so I kept watching the show, trying not to move in hopes that I wouldn't wake her up that way. I actually liked binge watching the show, so I didn't mind it when it stayed on while she slept, but I knew that she wouldn't be upset that I kept watching it, she would actually probably be happy about it.

Soon I was growing tired, so I turned off the television and carefully woke her up.

"Y/n?" I prodded. She groaned, causing me to laugh lightly. "Baby, why don't you spend the night? I don't want you driving back to your place while you're this tired." I said.

"Okay." She said, giving in to what I was saying, my request for her to stay over.

I carefully picked her up, putting one arm underneath her legs, the other arm going underneath her waist to hold her bridal style. I carried her to my bedroom and carefully laid her down on my soft bed. This was her first time spending the night at my place, and I was feeling excited. I was feeling so excited that I wasn't sure if I would be able to fall asleep.

Y/n fell asleep before I could even cover her up with the blanket, making me laugh lightly once again. I crawled in on my side and put my arm around her. She has told me before that she feels safe in my arms, so I wanted to make sure that she slept feeling safe, and woke up feeling safe. I threw my leg over her waist, making sure that she could not leave me until I woke up from my own slumber.

Her face was facing my own face, letting me admire her beautiful features. I looked at her eyelids and felt a little sad that they were covering the most beautiful eyes that I had ever seen. Her eyes pull me in, they mesmerize me. Then my eyes moved to her lips. I stared at them, and it took everything in me just to not put my lips on her soft and plump ones. My eyes moved around her face, memorizing every beautiful beauty mark, every part of her perfect face.

I soon fell asleep, realizing that I had never felt as in love as I do now, with Y/n. Sure, I had been in love before, but never like this. Never. I was head over heels for her.

I woke up in the morning to find her laying next to me, still asleep. I could wake up every morning with her in my arms. I realized that I could wake up to her every morning for the rest of my life and it still wouldn't be enough times for me. It was then that I realized, as I stared, once again, at her beautiful features, that not only was I in love with her, but that she was the one. She's the one that I'm going to marry someday. I can promise anyone and everyone that, including her. I didn't want to tell her this just yet, I was worried that I would scare her away, but I would tell her eventually, and when that day came, I can only hope that she feels the same way. I love this girl and I'm lucky to have her in my arms.