141. Tired

My boyfriend Shawn Mendes and I had had a rather long day. He had the day off so we got to spend the whole day together and we had a lot of fun. We went to the park and strolled around there for a while, came home, and watched a few movies together while we cuddled. I soon grew tired and was ready for a nap.

"Shawn?" I asked.

"Yes baby girl?" Shawn asked. I noticed that he looked at me with so much love in his eyes.

"I'm tired." I said. Shawn rubbed my cheek and I closed my eyes. His touch felt so comforting.

"Well, how about this, I'll carry you up to bed and then we can cuddle and I can hold you." Shawn offered.

"Okay but you don't have to carry me." I said.

"No, but I want to." Shawn said with a small chuckle. I offered him a tired smile as he picked me up, one arm going underneath my legs, the other arm going behind my back, holding me in his safe embrace. Shawn carried me upstairs to our bedroom and laid me down and covered me up with the blanket. He came around to his side of the bed and got in. I was already half asleep but I started to talk.

"Shawn?" I asked.

"Yes hun?" He responded.

"I love you so much." I said.

"I love you so much too." Shawn said. A couple minutes later and I still wasn't fully asleep.

"I love you so much Shawn. You're my world." I slurred from my tired speech. Shawn chuckled.

"I love you too. You're my world too honey." He said. I smiled, and then fell into a deep sleep. When I woke up, Shawn was asleep, but he was still holding me in his safe embrace. I crept out of bed and went downstairs. It's not like I wanted to get away from Shawn, but I needed to make dinner and I wanted to watch the television. After making dinner, I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. Soon, Shawn strolled down the stairs and into the living room.

"Good afternoon sleeping beauty. I made you dinner." I said with a smile. Shawn smiled at me and came over to kiss me. I felt electrified. His touch energized me. I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon. I felt sparks shootout like fireworks in my stomach, all as our lips moved in sync with each other's. Shawn and I pulled away, gasping for air after our rather passionate kiss.

"That was amazing baby girl. Your kisses are always amazing. What did you make me for dinner?" Shawn said and asked.

"It really was amazing. I made you chicken alfredo. Does that sound good or do you want something else?" I asked.

"No, that sounds perfect babe. Come on, let's go eat." Shawn said. We sat together and ate our dinner.

"That nap was so good." I said.

"Yeah. Do you remember what you said when you were half asleep?" Shawn said with a smirk. Oh God. What did I say? I tried to recall it, but I couldn't.

"Oh God, what did I say?" I asked.

"First you told me that you loved me so much. Then, a couple minutes later, you said it again, but this time you added in 'You're my world.' and it was pretty cute." Shawn said.

"Oh gosh. Well at least you think that it was cute." I said with a giggle.

"Of course it was cute. You were half asleep so that's what made it so much cuter." Shawn said with a smile. "So I'm your world, huh?" Shawn asked.

"You are! You're my world and everything in it. I don't know what I would do without you Shawn." I said, suddenly becoming serious.

"Well you're my world too and I don't know what I would do without you either but we're never going to have to worry about that because we're going to be together forever, okay?" Shawn asked, knowing that sometimes I get worried that we won't be together anymore someday. I nodded my head.

"Okay. I really do love you a lot Shawn." I said.

"And I really do love you a lot too Y/n." Shawn said. We finished dinner and sat down on the couch to watch Alaska State Troopers on Netflix. I cuddled up to Shawn's chest and eventually grew tired again since it was nighttime.

"Shawn, we have a problem." I said. He looked at me.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm tired again." I said with a laugh. Shawn threw his head back due to laughter.

"Well, let's repeat the process of me carrying you to bed. Come on." Shawn said. He carried me to bed, laid me down, got into bed, and held me.

"Goodnight Shawn, I love you." I said.

"I love you too baby girl. Sleep well." Shawn said. Shawn held me in his safe embrace as I slipped off into a deep slumber once again, and he never let me go during the night. Never.