65. "Stop Staring At Me"

Shawn and I were laying on the couch in our shared home. The television was on and we had put on a movie. But my focus wasn't on the movie, my focus was on Shawn. I probably seemed so creepy but I couldn't help but admire his handsome features that make him that person that he is.

His jawline is perfect. It's so sculpted and sharp. I wanted to run my finger along it like I do sometimes, but I didn't want him to stop watching the movie. His eyes are gorgeous. They're the color of caramel and I get lost in them every single damn time that I look at them. His lips are pink and plump. They can do magic and work wonders. When mine and Shawn's lips meet, I feel sparks throughout my body, I feel butterflies fluttering around in my stomach, I feel my blood pump faster than usual and I can always feel my heart thumping in my chest like I just ran a marathon. But it all makes me feel good. It all reminds me that I'm in love - not that I need a reminder. I fall in love with him again every single time that I look at him.

"Stop staring at me. You're creeping me out." Shawn said as he chuckled, not even looking at me.

"I'm sorry honey, I just can't help it, you're so handsome." I said. Shawn looked over at me.

"And you're so beautiful my love." He said. I looked down as I blushed at his words. He put his index finger lightly under my chin, causing me to look up at him.

"Is my darling, beautiful girl blushing at my words?" Shawn asked.

"Of course I am Shawn! You called me beautiful, I always blush when you call me beautiful." I said with a giggle. He chuckled.

"But honey, I'm just stating the facts." Shawn said.

"And I'm just stating the facts when I say that you are the most handsome man that has ever lived." I said. Now it was Shawn's turn to blush. "I love you Shawn."

He hummed in response before saying "I love you too Y/n. Forever and always. You want to know something?" Shawn asked.

"What?" I asked in response.

"I'm going to marry you someday. I'm going to put a ring on your finger." Shawn said, causing me to tear up.

"Really Shawn? You love me that much?" I asked.

"Honey, not only did I buy a house with you, but you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and I have never loved someone or something as much as I love you. You make me feel things that I've never felt and I couldn't live without you. I can't and I won't. I know that we'll fight at times, but I also know that we'll never split up. I love you Y/f/n Y/l/n." Shawn said.

"I'm so crazily in love with you Shawn. I'm so in love with you that it's insane. I never thought that I could feel this way about someone and I feel the same way. I can't and I won't live without you, so whether you like it or not you're not getting rid of me." I said with a little giggle.

"Oh honey, I'm never going to get rid of you, nor would I ever even think of it. Come here, come lay on my chest and I'll hold you. I love cuddling with you." Shawn said.

"I love laying on your chest." I said as we both laid down. I put my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. I always love being in Shawn's arms because they make me feel so safe and content. Shawn's arms feel like home and I couldn't be happier in them. I love Shawn so much.