156. For Chloe part 2

It was already nine o'clock at night and I was already starting to feel tired. I looked at my boyfriend Shawn Mendes, and he looked wide awake. Him and I were cuddling on the couch and my head was on his chest with my arms wrapped around his torso. His arms were wrapped around my shoulders. I decided to examine his facial features. I looked at his cute little nose. It's just so cute. I looked into his beautiful caramel eyes that I always get lost in. I looked at his pink, plump, luscious lips that I love to kiss. I decided to trace them with my index finger. Shawn gave me a funny look.

"Babe?" He asked.

"Yes?" I asked.

"What are you doing with my lips?" He asked.

"I'm tracing them with my index finger." I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Why?" He asked, a funny look still on his face.

"I'm tracing them because they're just so pink and plump and luscious and beautiful." I said. Shawn threw his head back due to laughter.

"Well my Chloe girl, so are yours. You're just so... beautiful. Gorgeous. Stunning." Shawn said, causing me to blush. I looked down. Shawn put his index finger underneath my chin and lifted my head up so I was looking him in his gorgeous caramel eyes. "Is my darling Chloe girl blushing?" Shawn asked. I giggled.

"Yes." I said. Then I turned serious. "Thank you for making me feel beautiful and gorgeous. I don't think I am but you make me feel like I am." I said. Shawn rubbed my cheek with his thumb.

"Oh honey, I'm so glad that you believe it when I say it, but I wish that you believed it all of the time." Shawn said. I nodded and put my head on his chest again so we could continue to watch the movie.

"Wait, we missed a lot. Can we go back please?" I asked. Shawn laughed and hit the rewind button until we got to a certain point. After we finished the movie it was eleven o'clock and I was feeling tired and wanted to go to bed. "Shawn?" I asked. He looked at me and saw nothing but love and adoration coming from his eyes.

"Yes baby girl?" He asked.

"I'm tired." I said. Shawn smiled at me.

"So am I. Come on, let's go to bed." He said. Shawn stood up and helped me stand up. He took my hand and gently led me up the stairs to our bedroom. Once we were in our bedroom, he ran in front of me to pull the covers down and tucked me in. He then ran around to his side of the bed and got in. Once he was comfortable, he pulled me nice and close to him. I felt so comfortable and safe in his embrace.

"Goodnight Shawn. I love you." I said before kissing his jaw. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Goodnight my Chloe girl. I love you too." Shawn said before kissing my forehead. I closed my eyes, partially because I was so sleepy and partially because I was feeling so content. I love Shawn so much and I love falling asleep with him in his safe embrace.