50. Mr. and Mrs.

GUYS THIS IS MY FIFTIETH IMAGINE. OKAY LET'S GET STARTED.

I feel so excited. Today is the day that I get to marry the love of my life: Shawn Peter Raul Mendes. I can't wait to be Mrs. Mendes. But I am also feeling nervous. I will have to stand up in front of all of our loved ones, and as much as I love all of them, I hate that people will have their attention partially on me. I know that they will also have their attention on Shawn, but it still scares me. I hate standing up and talking in front of a bunch of people. All I want is to be married to Shawn.

I was wearing my white wedding dress. There were lace flowers on the body of it and on the parts that cover my shoulders. The sleeves are a clear lace.

"You'll be okay." My mom said, reassuring me. She could always tell when I was upset.

"I know, I'm just nervous about standing up in front of people. I just want to be married to Shawn." I said while taking a deep breath in and then letting it out.

"You'll do just fine sweetheart. Just focus on Shawn and you'll be fine." My mom said.

"Okay. I don't mind staring at his handsome face." I said with a laugh.

Shawn is such a handsome man. He has the perfect jawline and the most amazing eyes. Gosh his eyes; I could get lost in them forever and it still wouldn't be long enough. All of his features always pull me in. However, to me, the most amazing thing about him is his personality. Shawn is so caring, loving, kind, and generous. The list goes on and on. I love this man with all of my heart.

Soon, my dad came in and it is time for us to go, but before we do, I thought my dad would cry.

"I'm sad to let you go but I'm glad I'm giving you to Shawn. He's a great guy." My dad said.

"He really is. He's amazing." I said.

We walk out and head to the doors of where I'm supposed to enter, and soon it is my turn to walk down the aisle. I can see Shawn, and as soon as I see him, a smile breaks out onto my face. He looks so handsome standing there in his tuxedo. It feels like it's just the two of us, no one else. I focus on just him, just like my mom said and soon all of my nerves go away. It feels like forever before we reach Shawn, but we finally do.

The person officiating the ceremony begins to talk, but all I can do is focus on Shawn.

"Y/n, you look beautiful." Shawn mouths.

"You look so handsome." I mouthe back.

Before Shawn and I know it, it's time to exchange rings and say "I do." Shawn and I sealed our marriage with a kiss. After all of these years that we've been together, five to be exact, he still gives me butterflies and I still feel sparks throughout my body when we kiss. Shawn and I are, finally, officially married! I feel so happy, excited, and in love.

After the ceremony, we head to the reception where we slow dance to one of our favorite songs that we chose to be our first dance song, The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face by Leona Lewis.

"The first time I ever saw your face/ I thought the sun rose in your eyes/ And the moon and the stars were the gifts you gave/ To the dark and the endless skies, my love/ To the dark and the endless skies"

Shawn and I stopped dancing as the song came to the end. I kissed Shawn, feeling happy and in love.

"I love you Mrs. Y/n Mendes." Shawn said with a smile.

"And I love you Mr. Shawn Mendes." I said with a smile on my face as well. God do I love this man. I am so happy that I'm married to him.