44. "I'm Not Going To Leave You."

There were a lot of pictures of Shawn and Hailey Baldwin that were circulating around the internet and it upset me. Shawn was my boyfriend, and I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. Why was my boyfriend being seen with another woman? I decided to confront Shawn about this when he got home.

"Hi baby." Shawn said as he smiled when he saw me. I wanted to run into his arms and hug him and kiss him, but I still felt upset.

"Hey." I mumbled.

"Y/n are you alright?" Shawn asked.

"Nope." I said, popping the 'p'.

"Why baby?" Shawn asked.

"Are you cheating on me with Hailey?" I blurted out as a question.

"What? Of course not. Why would you think that honey?" He asked. Him calling me honey irritated me more.

"Don't call me honey. You guys are being seen together everywhere. It's like you guys are dating. If you want to leave me, you should've just said that. Break my heart in a different way." I said.

"I'm not leaving you, okay? Her and I are just friends. Nothing more. You, Y/n Y/l/n, are the love of my life. I wouldn't be able to survive without you. If you really want me to leave, I'll leave, but I can promise you that I am going to fight for you. If that means ending my friendship with Hailey, I'll do it. I would do anything to make sure that you stay in my life. Okay?" He said and asked me.

"I don't want to look like the type of girlfriend that breaks up friendships. I just feel like you're with her more than you're with me lately." I said.

"I'll set more time aside for you. Just please do not make me leave and please do not leave me. I'm begging you please. Don't let go. We can work this out." He said. I nodded.

"Okay. Don't end your friendship with her, but I do want to meet her. Get to know her more. I won't make you leave, and I won't leave you. I want us to work this out too." I said. He smiled.

"Can I kiss you and call you honey again?" He asked. I thought that it was so sweet and cute that he was thoughtful enough to ask. I nodded, and as we kissed, it felt as though every problem went away.