97. Another fight

It was late at night and I was patiently waiting for Shawn to get home. He had texted me saying that he was on his way home. I sat on the couch waiting for him. Soon, the door opened and Shawn walked in, a smile on his face. I ran up to him and gave him a hug. I pulled away only to give him a kiss. As soon as our lips met, I felt butterflies flying around in my stomach, I felt my blood pumping faster, I could feel sparks throughout my body, and I could feel my heart racing. These feelings happen every single time that Shawn and I kiss. The kiss quickly became heated and Shawn squeezed my butt, which he knows I like. I pulled away when I remembered something.

"Shit." I muttered.

"What?" Shawn asked.

"We can't have sex." I said.

"Why not?" He asked, his eyes still unusually dark and hungry.

"Because I'm on my period." I said.

"And you let the kiss get that far knowing that?" Shawn asked, getting angry. I was appalled. Shawn was usually so understanding.

"I'm sorry Shawn, but I forgot. I'm only human, I forget things sometimes." I said.

"How could you forget something like that?" Shawn asked.

"Well it's not on my mind 24/7." I said.

"Well you still shouldn't have let it get that far." Shawn said. I wanted to cry. I needed a breather.

"I need a breather." I said and grabbed my keys to leave.

"Wait, baby, I'm sorry. Please don't leave." He pleaded, but I was already out the door. I drove over to my mom's house, the house that I grew up in. I walked in, saw my mom, and started crying. Damn my period made me emotional.

"Y/n what's wrong?" My mom asked me. I explained everything to her. I could tell her anything and everything. "Well at least he said sorry." My mom said.

"Yeah but he's usually so understanding. I don't understand why he got mad at me like that. I'm only human. I forget things sometimes." I said. The door opened and Shawn walked in. I got up and walked out of the room and went downstairs, slamming the door behind me. Shawn followed and sat down next to me on the couch.

"Baby I'm sorry. I know that you're only human. I don't know why I got so upset. I was just horny and the kiss got so heated, and, and, I felt like I needed you. I know that you can't have sex when you're on your period and I know that you're not going to think about that all of the time. I'm so sorry, please forgive me." Shawn said. I took in everything that he said before responding.

"I just don't understand. You're always so understanding about things like this, and suddenly you're not? I don't understand." I said.

"I don't know honey, I've just been so stressed with work and I just needed you but I now know that I can't have you right now. I'm sorry, please forgive me." He pleaded again. I nodded.

"Okay. I forgive you. Just please understand that I can't always have sex with you." I said.

"I understand that honey. I love you." Shawn said.

"I love you too. Can I have a kiss please?" I asked.

"Of course. Come here." Shawn said before leaning in. Our lips met and moved in sync with each other's. I felt butterflies, my blood pumped faster, my heart raced, and I felt sparks throughout my body. Shawn always gave me these feelings and I loved it. I know that he got those same feelings too and he loved it too. He makes my knees weak and I make his knees weak too. We are so in love with each other that it's insane. We went upstairs while holding hands, showing my mom that we were okay now. She smiled. I went on my tip toes, since Shawn is so much taller than me, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled. Shawn and I went home and went to bed.

"Goodnight baby boy. I love you." I said.

"Goodnight baby girl. I love you too." Shawn said before we both drifted off to sleep.