Part Three: Chapter 11: Synched

Jack's POV

I sit in a chair beside the bosses pool. I try to pay attention as he gives me an order to carry out. It seems as if a dirty cop was being greedy and wanting the boss to pay him more money. The cop has all he needs to take the Falcone family down. Therefore he had to die. A simple business solution. Truthfully, I was looking forward to it. I have so much stress pent up inside of me. Jeannie is driving me batty. She teases me every chance she gets. She knows I can't touch her in the open. But oh how we make up for it in the safe shade of nightly darkness.

Even just now, as I sit with the boss, she comes floating by on a float, her wet skin glittering in the bright sunlight. God she was so beautiful. I adjust the sunglasses that hide my eyes.

They prowl across her body

They prowl across her body. I wanted her so bad. I wanted to jump in that pool and start ripping off my very expensive clothes. I wanted to take a knife to the tiny straps that held on her bikini. Then I wanted to fuck her like a filthy animal against the hard tile pool wall.

"Jack?"

"Huh?" I quickly remove the shades and look at the boss.

"What's got you so distracted today kid?" He asked me. I watched as his eyes fell on Jeannie. "I do hope it isn't the lovely young lady in the pool."

"No boss, of course not," I say and glance at Jeannie, I could see her pretending not to listen

"No boss, of course not," I say and glance at Jeannie, I could see her pretending not to listen. "She's not my type anyway."

But she was! I can't really recall ever having a definitive type. I guess I leaned toward bleach blondes who weren't interested in me beyond a one time orgasm. The cheap sluts, the easy tricks, the kinds of girls you don't introduce to people. Jeannie was none of those things to me. She wasn't looking for a one night stand with me. Which suits me fine, I needed more than one night with her. I wanted to have her every night for the rest of my life.

Everything between us was happening so fast. I never knew a person could have such deep feeling for another that they just met. But it I did have intense feelings that I couldn't seem to shake, and believe me, I've tried. She had some sort of power over me. I shouldn't have felt empowered, but that's what I felt. She had me by the strings and I couldn't think of a single person besides her that I would allow the control.