Part Fourteen: Chapter 100: Workplace Romance Gone Wrong

Dr. Quinzel shivers on the gurney under her that Frost body slammed her down on. She's not sure if the shivering is from the cold table, or from her sudden fear. She didn't expect to be strapped to a table. She was supposed to be leaving with Mistah J so they could start their lives together. She loves the Joker, its the only thing shes ever been completely sure of in her life. Soon she sees the Joker's face staring down at her, his teeth gnashed.

Dr. Quinzel attempts to speak, feeling as though she barely had the breath. The restraints were far too tight across her torso.

"Bu...w-w-wha...I did everything ya said. I-I-I helped you..." Dr. Quinzel stammers in confusion. Surely this was a mistake.

Mistah J was gonna unstrap her, right? He was gonna kiss her and they were gonna walk out of here hand in hand, right?

The Joker allows a small weak chuckle to escape his throat at the sight of her confusion.

"Yooou helped me? By erasing my mind of what..." his voice starts to pitch,

" his voice starts to pitch,

"...few faded memories I had?!" He shouts and slams his fists down on the gurney, on both sides of Dr. Quinzel's head. She flinched and squint her eyes each time she felt his fists make contact with the gurney. "No," he says calmly as he swept his disheveled green hair back with his hand. He stares back down at her.

"You left me in a black hole of rage and confusion

"You left me in a black hole of rage and confusion." He stood straight and animated his words with his hands. "Is that the type of medicine you practice, doc-tor Quinzel?"

Dr. Quinzel can hear the snap of a vinal doctors glove on his wrist. "I-I read ova tha books, tha hospitals policies an practices regaurdin' shock therapy. It's standard procedure when a patient kills..." She tries to explain but the Joker quickly cuts her off.

"Huh?" The Joker leans over her and turns his head with a finger to the ear facing her.