Part Twelve: Chapter 69: Queen

When Ivy arrived at the Joker's mansion she was greeted by Frost who promptly opened her car door for her and extended a hand to help her out of the vehicle. He tgen crosses over to the Joker, who gands off the keys to his trusted second in command. The Joker then motions for Ivy to join him. He wraps an arm around her waist and walks her up the front walkway to the front door. At the front door another of the Joker's henchman, machine gun in one hand, opens the front door for them. The Joker notices the young man checking Ivy out. The Joker punches him and slams him to the ground by his throat.

"Keep your eyes to yourself or next time you won't be walking away with them," he growls at the terrified kid.

"Y-y-Yes bos," he utters, completely horrified.

"I apologize my dear," the Joker sighs and straightens his hair and suit, "This one obviously missed the memo." He peers down at the young man and kicks him.

Ivy isn't exactly sure what to think or say, and carefully walks inside. Once inside, she cabd see several people that obviously didn't belong there. They appeared to be extremely nervous. If they just witnessed the display on the front steps it didn't surprise her. They appeared to be professional type people that were all standing perfectly with welcoming smiles. And they were smiling right at her. Then the Joker appears in the doorway and Ivy can literally hear their mental gasps. That she definitely understood. Most people did fear the notorious Joker.

"Ivy," the Joker sweetly says, directing his attention to the terrified strangers in his living room, "these people will be needing a moment of your time."

"W-who are they?" Ivy asks in confusion.

"Tailor, chef, personal shopper, interior decorator, hair stylist, and doctor," he goes down the line. "That should cover anything in the outside world you need, you know, should you not be able to go into the public, for whatever reasons," he nonchalantly shrugs.

"Whatever reasons," Ivy lifts a red brow.

"You know, warrants and such," he winks. He then motions for the first of the people to approach Ivy.

The gay hair dresser stumbled forward nervously and presented his card. "I-I-I'm Dazzle. C-c-c-call me anytime y-y-you need me," he smiles but can't help but keep glancing at the Joker in fear.

"You may go," the Joker says and the guy almost falls down in his heels trying to get out of the Joker's presence.

Next was a female doctor who, like the hairdresser, nervously presented her with a card, never once taking her eye off the Joker. "I'm Dr. Johanna Kretur MD/OBgyn." Then she nervously slid past the Joker and left.

"See? Daddy J thinks of everything," he whispers into Ivy's ear.

"I'll be needing some measurements my dear," the tailor held up a tape measure and pointed to a wooden block for Ivy to stand on.

"And I'm Dee," says a young woman, "I'll be your personal shopper."

Ivy slowly moves for the block and stands on it and watches the Joker move to the couch and watch everything with bemusement. As a tailor measures her, the Joker's chef jots down her likes and dislikes so he can adjust the menu. Then the interior designer starts asking her about color palettes.

Ivy looks at the Joker with a questioning expression, "You're letting me redecorate your mansion?" She asks in confusion.

"Why not?" The Joker twirls his wrist, "I imagine your tastes lean towards green and I'm good with green."

Ivy smiles and tried not to be overwhelmed as she starts flipping through colors pallets. All the while, the tailor measures her. A butler with a tray hands Ivy a glass of wine, he then turns to the Joker nervously and gives him a scotch on the rocks. The Joker stands and smiles over at Ivy.