Part Fourteen: Chapter 85: New Friend

Bruce Wayne stood in the glass cell waiting for someone to come along and let him out. J was kind enough to neatly fold his clothes for him...too bad they were on the opposite side of the glass. But Bruce expects that he did so intentionally. So there Bruce stood, completely naked, and stewing over falling for the Joker's tricks for a second time. No one else could ever make him feel as stupid as the Joker did. He was Bruce's every weakness.

Some time later Alfred made his way into the batcave carrying a tray of food for the Joker. But when he sees the Master in the clowns place he deducts that the Joker wouldn't be needing breakfast. So Alfred sits the tray down and let's Bruce out of the cell. Bruce quickly gets his pants. He couldn't even look in Alfred's direction.

"Am I to surmise that the Joker has escaped sir?" Alfred sighs.

"Somehow he found a way to manipulate me again," Bruce sighs as he zips his pants.

"Is that what you call it sir?" Alfred says, his disappointment all too evident.

Bruce rushed to his computer and typed in something on the computer. "I was prepared for something like this this time," he says as a red blinking light appeared on his computer screen. A map grid lays out and Alfred can see that Bruce somehow managed to put a tracking device on the Joker. "I injected a micro nanite tracker in him at the hospital."

"Well it seems to have paid off sir," he says as Bruce rushes to his bat suit.

Within minutes Bruce is in his batmobile and racing toward the Joker's location. The signal hadn't moved and Bruce assumes that it's the Joker's safe house. Bruce brings up satellite imagery of the location. It was a mansion at the edge of the city. He goes to X-ray to locate the Joker's location inside of the mansion. The Joker was in a second story room. The fastes way to axcess it was the window. Any other way would alert the Joker and give him a chance to escape.

Bruce raced to Wayne tower. It was the highest point in Gotham. From the roof Bruce could jump off and glide anywhere in the city he wanted. So from the roof he dove, arms out straight and his cape stiffens and he starts to glide toward the Joker's location.

He crashed through the window and finds a surprised Joker on his knees in a bed. He was completely naked. On his bed Bruce could see Ivy's red hair and green tinged skin. She was tied to the bed and wore a Batman cowl. A second later two armed guards burst through the Joker's bedroom door. With the flick of his wrist two strong magnets on cords attached to the guns. Then Bruce jerked them away.

"I'm just here for you Joker," Bruce rasps.

"What's going on?!" Ivy thrashes about.

"That's the sound of Bats crashing through my window," the Joker growls and cracks his neck. "I don't suppose everyone could give me...oh, I don't know," He looks at his watch, "half an hour?"

"No," Bruce says flatly. He gets out the tie wraps and cautiously approaches the Joker. To his surprise the Joker grins big with an excited cackle. He then willingly puts his wrists out for Bruce to restrain without fighting him. "Why are you being so compliant?" Bruce narrows his eyes at the Joker.

The Joker looks down at his naked body, "Well, I've never had a fight naked before, but it just seems like a bad idea. I have enough scars, no need scarring up the...uh..."He whistles a little cat call and motions to his dick with his head.

"Tell your men to stay back," Bruce says and jerks the Joker off the bed.

The Joker looks at Frost and the look in his eyes made Johnny part his lips in fear. He knew the Joker expected him to help him escape from wherever the bat was taking him. Frost is afraid what the Joker would do to him if he failed him.