Part Twenty-One: Chapter 152: Phases Pt. 3

Dr. Roger Stanton
Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stanton was a man who had seen a lot of deformity in his career, everything from hair lipped babies to major cosmetic screwups. He's built his career on fixing what others cannot. But the largest test to his ability was about to walk through his door...

The figure that walked through his lobby door was tall. The Doctor was making a call and couldn't resist staring, mainly because the man was extremely well dressed in a suit an tie. The suit was purple pinstripe and a lavender shirt. He wore a Panama hat and a long purple alligator skin coat. The gold of his jewelry glistened in the soft recessed lighting in the Lobby.

When he removes his hat the Doctor is rather surprised to see how pale the man was and how oddly green his hair was. The Doctors mouth, and the mouth of his receptionist, hung open as the strange man approaches. He sweeps a pale hand through his bright green hair. Then a huge perfect smile shows off perfectly straight, pearly white teeth. "Is the doctor in?" The man asks with the smile still on his chalky face.

 "Is the doctor in?" The man asks with the smile still on his chalky face

Sarah Jenkins
Gotham's Assistant District Attorney

The Gotham A.D.A. had been awakened in the middle of the night to a large strong hand going across her mouth. Her eyes shoot open and she let's out a muffled scream. Her body is dragged from her bed. As she struggles she could see two men in masks. They drag her downstairs, her body pressed into one of theirs. Once downstairs she can see her family, her husband and two young children, sat in the chairs from the kitchen table with guns to their heads. The hand over her mouth moves as she's pushed down into a waiting chair.

"Please! Take what you want! Don't hurt my family!!" She cries out. She could see even more masked men standing around in the room.

"Please?" Muses a voice from the shadows, "At least you have manners.

"W-w-whoever you are..." she stutters, "whatever you want..."

"Oooooh, anything I want? I do like hearing that," the malicious voice cooed from the shadows. "But you see, I know just how to make sure that you do whatever I want."

Just then the children are grabbed up and taken from the house crying. "No! What are you doing with my children?!"

"Oh don't worry, the kiddos are merely an insurance policy. To make sure I do get exactly what I want from you," the voice says.

"W-who are you?!"

She watches as the tall figure moves into the light. "I'll assume I need no introduction? Hahaha!"

 "I'll assume I need no introduction? Hahaha!"