Part Six: Chapter 29: Truths

When the car pulled up to the mansion with Jack, Jeannie ran out and flew into his arms. She held on to him so tight. She couldn't believe he came back alive. He wraps his loving arms around her and gives her several kisses. He is still astonished that he loves her so so much, so perfectly endless. He has been so scared of losing her. Even a part of Jack couldn't believe he got out of this predicament.

"I told you I'd be back baby," he says and gives her a big grin. She just buries her face in his chest, sobbing in relief now that it was all over.

"Chicks and their hormones..." Complained that annoying man in Jack's head.

Ace approaches Jack slowly, not completely sure of his identity. "Boss?" he uneasily asks, taking in for the first time how young the boss was in apperance. "You're so...young."

Jack gives him cold eyes, "Is that gonna be a problem?" Jack asks him, daring Ace to cross him

"Nah boss, no problem," Ace smartly answers.

Jack then turns to Frost, "See to it that these clowns get rid of the bodies properly and clean up the mess in the house. We will stay in the guest house until it's completed. I would prefer sooner than later," Jack instructs.

"Yes boss," he nods and leaves to go into the mansion.

Jack turns back to Ace, "I need someone that can crack safes," he tells him, knowing there was probably millions in cash, jewels, bonds, and other assets in Falcone's safe. It all belonged to him now.

"On it boss, and um, whatcha want me to do with Falcone?" Ace asks Jack.

"Hmmmm, put him in the basement. I'm sure he'll find it most accomadating," Jack lightly smirks, wanting to extend all the comforts that Falcone had extended to him.

"You got it boss," Ace nods then tips his hat to Jeannie, out of respect, and leaves.

Jack puts his arm around his very emotional bride and leads her to the guest house in the back of the estate. He opened the door, and they go in. Jack lets out a sigh of relief himself. He honestly thought his men would be useless, but Frost really came through for him in a pinch when he needed him. His loyalty would be rewarded. All of Jack's men would be rewarded for the job well done.

"Jack how did you save us?" Jeannie asks him in amazement.

"I-I didn't. It was Johnny Frost. He set it all up. He saved us both. He's no longer just some hired henchmen, he's a very loyal friend now."

"Jack?" Jeannie looks up at Jack, "Uncle Carmine?"

"What about him," Jack asks, his mood suddenly going south.

"What are you gonna do with him Jack?" She looked at him with big doey eyes.

"She's gonna beg for that bastards life? Seriously?"