Part Fifteen: Chapter 108: Penguin's Party

Halloween came, and with it, the Penguin threw his annual costume party for Gotham's criminal underworld. The Iceberg Lounge was decorated in all its Halloween glory, complete with black lights, strobes, and fog slithering in all the low lying areas. Only songs with a Halloween type vibe blasted throughout the club. All drinks were served with a chunk of dry ice in them so they bubbled and brewed a smoke that spilled down the sides of the glasses.

The costumes the criminals sported were usually the most interesting of all the festivities. Penguin was naturally in a penguin suit with a top hat and umbrella. The Riddler was dressed as a match, his red hair stood on end as it's flame. The Mad Hatter was dressed as the white rabbit, complete with an oversized pocket watch. Scarecrow wore tattered rags stuffed with straw and had a live crow roosted on his shoulder. Two-Face was an angel and a devil split down the middle. Diablo sported a fireman suit and let flames dance down his shoulders. Catwoman came dressed as a sexy mouse with big ears. Poison Ivy came in a unitard covered in biohazard symbols. Deadshot came as a bullet-riddled shooting target. Captain Boomerang came as a hundred dollar bill. Croc was dressed as a schoolboy in a dunce hat. Freeze came as a working snow globe. Black Canary came dressed as Tweety Bird.

The Joker's door was opened as he stepped out of the back seat, a black cape drifted behind him. His unmistakable grin spread under the cowl that covered the top half of his head. In his utility belt, he carried actual weapons used by Batman that he had collected over the years. Frost rolled his eyes with a sigh as he stepped up next to the Joker dressed as Robin.

Needless to say, his boss picked out what costume he would be wearing

They walk into the lounge and everyone did a quick double take to make sure that the caped crusaders hadn't shown up to cause trouble. But Joker's stark white skin clashed against the all-black costume, telling everyone who was under the Batsuit. Penguin takes a picture of him and Frost, welcoming them. Ivy smiled at Frost from across the room and slightly shook her head. Crane came up to the Joker and handed him and Frost a drink.

"Try not to enjoy that costume too much J. I'm afraid that white stuff would be pretty obvious on that black rubber," he says as his eyes fall down to the Joker's waist to check for bulges.

The Joker's eyes narrow and he hands his drink to Frost. He pulls out three Zippo lighters. He lights all three and juggles them with a menacing smile as Scarecrow tries to stuff his straw in. He knew the Joker was giving a friendly warning that he would set him on fire if he didn't stop making fun of him. Scarecrow was lucky the Joker was loaded to the gills with ecstasy, otherwise, he wouldn't have given a warning.

Catwoman walks by and looks them over. "Wow J, don't you two look dashing as usual?"

The Joker gives her a big flamboyant bow. When Selena walks away the Joker's eyes meet with Ivy across the room. His smile spreads as he started to make his way over to her. Frost followed a few paces behind. Ivy's arms folded across her chest as he slowly stalked closer and closer to her.