Part Fifteen: Chapter 104: Lessons

The Joker had Dr. Quinzel thrown out of his club and she was no longer employed there. But it wasn't long before the doctor started dancing in another one of his strip clubs. She just didn't get how serious the Joker was about not wanting her to dance in his clubs. So he needed to enforce his point to her. He had to make it crystal clear that she had to stop popping up and driving him crazier.

Dr. Quinzel spotted the clown in the shadows, watching her dance. Every move the doctor made was carefully calculated to drive the Joker wild. And it was working all too well. The Joker stood frozen, mouth gaping at the doctors curves. He loved the way she moved. He could watch her dancing before him, for him, for the rest of the night. So sexy. So wild and unhinged. Almost completely free. And that aroused something inside of the Joker that wasn't present when he had had her in Arkham.

The Joker's hand goes up, signaling Frost. He leans in close, waiting for the Joker's instructions. "Bring the car around. Bring Dr. Quinzel," he says and continued to stare at her from the shadows as Frost approached her.

The Joker walks outside the club and approached a black Escalade. The door was opened for him and he gets inside. Moments later Frost is shoving the doctor inside with him. The Joker could see her bra peeking out of the coat that was covering her. The Joker lightly clears his throat and repositioned the way he sat to accommodate the growth in his pants.

Dr. Quinzel turns to the Joker with a smirk. "If ya want a private dance it'll be fifty," she says holding her hand out for money.

The Joker leans back, slouched in the seat. "Is fifty the going rate for your ass these days? Hum? You, my dear, suffer from low self esteem. I'd pay you ten times that,just to watch you dance for me. The way you move...the sway in your hips. That beautiful body...that hourglass figure. Mmmmmm. Fifty bucks for that should be an insult to you." The Joker's white skin was accented by the street lights as he reached for a brand new bottle of a scotch. He twists the cap and breaks the seal. "You shouldn't keep trying to tease me. I'll only take so much," he says and pours the Scotch into a glass.

"Oooh, ya promise?" She giggles and gives him a wink. She crosses one leg over the other. Her golden thigh juts out from under the coat she wore. The Joker's eyes lingered across the exposed skin. She was teasing him, and he didn't like it.

A low gutters growl emits from the Joker as he stared. And naturally Dr. Quinzel could see the Joker looking. His arm thrusts out and grabs her by the jaw. Her eyes go wide in surprise.

"Are you enjoying this doc-tor? Because I'm not

"Are you enjoying this doc-tor? Because I'm not. You have no business being on a stage in nothing! All those men, drunk and wanting to stick their pathetic dicks in you...Its disgraceful," he says sharply with a hiss.

"I lost my job because of you," she says under his iron grip.

"Because of me? How can that be any fault of mine? I didn't make you go out and get your shoes bloody," he protests as he stared into her eyes.