Part Twenty: Chapter 143: Old Acquaintance

The Joker left Penguin's place and took the subway back to the narrows. He walked a few blocks, snorting the cocaine he had gotten from Oswald. He had to hand it to Pengy, he had good shit. But then, it's been a while since he's done coke. He walked until he came to an old building along the harbor. It looked as if it were on the verge of being condemned. The Joker entered the building it smelled of mildew. The elevator was just an empty shaft with cobwebs and years of pigeon shit wafting from it. The Joker sighs and starts up the stairs. He ascended six flights of stairs to the top floor. Luckily the coke gave him the energy to do it. He approached a door. He swept his hand through his hair, and tugged at his clothes. He felt awkward and stiff...

"Are you always this stiff Jack?"

The Joker sighs he's not sure how this would go. They hadn't been on the best of terms with each other in several years. But the Joker finally finds the will to knock at the door. he quickly wipes his nose in case theres A bit of coke on it. A moment later he could hear a multitude of dead bolts and chains unlatching. It sounded like a few had been added since the last time he was there. Finally the door opens and he is met with beautiful green eyes staring back back at him. He can tell that she didn't recognize him.

A sultry sly smiles crosses her ruby lips. "And just whooo might you be?" She asked in a sexy purr. Her hand reaches up and gently caresses his face. "You're a cutie pie."

"Mmmm," the Joker moaned. He can't refuse wrapping his arms around her slender frame. He moves in closer to her and whispers into jer ear. "Spare me with the black widow act Ivy. It doesn't work on me."

Ivy pulled back and searched the Joker's face even more. Every curve. Every feature. There were familiarites in his features that seemed to make her question things. His voice was familiar, those piercing blue eyes seemed to hold old memories. She felt as though they had met before.

"Haven't you figured out who I am yet?" He asks as he pulls her closer to him

"Haven't you figured out who I am yet?" He asks as he pulls her closer to him. His eyes fixate on her lips. He wanted to kiss them. However, that ship sailed a long time ago. But he still felt an attraction to her. "You know me so intimately." He says tenderly. His eyes were focused on her lips. He brings his hand up and runs his thumb across her lip, "Surely you haven't forgotten the way I touched you." His eyes prowled her, "Remember the way you let me deep inside you?"

"J?" She gives an awkward look and stares at him. Now she could see the features. And when he smiled there was no denying who he was. Plus his pupils were dilated.. he was high. She had seen him this way several times "You've got some nerve coming here. And what's with the disguise?."

The Joker moved past her. "Surely you've heard the news by now about the manhunt the D.A. has out for me. And I'm sure you've heard about the tumor in my head."

Ivy's whole demeanor changes as she stares down at her hands. She hated how things went down between them. But she would be lying if she said that the news of his failing health pleased her. She was rather concerned. Maybe because she still had slight feelings for him.