Part Thirteen: Chapter 83: Again

Bruce didn't know how much time they would be allowed together before the Joker would come and end it. Most likely ruin it. Therefore, he had no choice but to act fast. His hands grab the elastic waist band of the sweats that Jack was wearing.

With Jack still strapped around his waist, he slid them down off his ass

With Jack still strapped around his waist, he slid them down off his ass. He didn't exactly need a lot of room to work with. Jack's hands start ripping open Bruce's belt and pants. With a greedy kiss Jack can feel Bruce lining up beneath him.

Without another word and without hesitation, Bruce thrust up into Jack, the glass leaving him no room for retreat.

Jack draws in a sharp breath of pain, Bruce wasn't very gentle. But instead of saying anything, Jack simply closes his eyes and bites his lip. Truth was, he liked the pain. Bruce's thrusts are greedy and sloppy, but Jack can still find the pleasure in them. He slides a hand in between them to stroke himself as Bruce pinned him to the wall.

Both men wanted to slow down. They wanted to not be rushed. They wanted to spend half a day just touching and nothing else. You see, sex wasn't the goal for either of them, the real goal was far more complicated. The real goal was intimacy, but Batman and the Joker had no room for such things in their lives. Or did they?

It should be completely understood that the Joker needed Batman. He needed him on the moonlit rooftops and in the dark shadowed alleys. He needed him to tell him what a criminal, what a monster he was. He needed him to hit him, over and over without mercy. He needed him to bleed him. He needed him to stand between him and everything else, everyone else. Because the Joker could kill everyone, and he needed Batman to be there to stop him.

And Batman needed the purpose the Joker created for him. The Joker was the perfect arch nemesis. He needed to be the hero. He needed the injustice of the criminals. He needed the batarangs. He needed the fists on flesh. He needed the broken system of the law which he still had a blind faith in. He needed the doctors at Arkham and the GCPD. And the Joker was the only criminal that provided a true challenge for the city's number one vigilante bat.

Bruce's eyes meet with Jack's, but he didn't see Jack looking back at him, he saw the Joker. The chiseled features, the narrowed eyes, the gnashing teeth. Jack didn't look that way.

"Come on Batsy, fuck me. I can take it," he growls.

Bruce didn't want to hurt him, even if he wasn't Jack. Even if the Joker had hurt thousands. Bruce then remembers that the Joker could, of course, take a lot of pain. In fact, his masochistic nature usually begged for more. Bruce has never known the Joker to not beg for more pain. Did he like it that much? Who knows? Knowing the Joker, yeah, probably so.

"You?" Bruce asks, almost as if he couldn't believe it was the Joker. "You were supposed to be..."

"Asleep?" He smiles big. "Indeed, I was, but who can sleep through all this fun? Besides, I thought you would be into a threesome! HaHaHa! Besides, why should Jack get you all to himself? All work and no play makes me a dull boy too you know? Now where were we? Hum?" The Joker purrs as his index finger slides down Bruce's nose and taps the end.