I Can Do This

Chiara's POV

" Where is he?!" I asked myself impatiently.

" He will be here in time. Don't stress out yourself. It's your graduation day, stupid." My sister Cassandra said. I always knew that she is not my real sister.

" Oh, really?! I didn't know. Thank you for telling me." I said to her.

" You're welcome." She said sarcastically.

" Girls!!!" My mom said.

" Sorry, Mom." We said unison glaring at each other.

" I think he is busy." Colton my brother said. I glared at him as well.

" He will come. Don't worry." My grandma said. It's good to see her smiling like that. I don't like it when she is sick or something like that.

" I hope so." I said.

" There's Mr. Trevisan." Cassie said and we all turned the way she was looking at. I found Mr. and Mrs. Trevisan coming towards us.

" Are we late?" Mr. Trevisan asked me.

" No, you are in time, sir. Thanks for coming." I said smiling widely.

" Oh, my my. You are looking so beautiful today, Chiara." Mrs. Trevisan said and hugged me tightly. She is always that sweet lady to me.

" She is already beautiful, Mary." Mr. Trevisan said to his wife and then turned to me." We are so happy for you." Mr. Traevisan said as he gave me a warm hug.

" I am glad that you guys came." I said and they nodded.

Soon the graduation ceremony ended. It was so emotional for us. Specially for me. I am going to miss my friends so much.

" It's done. I am tired." I said. I was hell drained out.

" Have a dinner with us tonight." Mrs. Trevisan said to me.

" Sure." I said to her.

We went back to home and I took a long shower then slept for awhile. Then I got ready to go to Trevisan house.

I just wore my red top and the red and white striped shirt along with nude heels

I just wore my red top and the red and white striped shirt along with nude heels. I put on a light make up just in case it's a dinner with business associates. I need to look a bit professional but comfortable as well.

You must be thinking who is Mr. Trevisan to me, right? Well, you can say he is my boss and guide both even more than that. He is always very kind to me since I meet him. He treats me like a family and I too love him a lot because he was always there with me and my family both of Mr. and Mrs. Trevisan.

I meet him in a totally messed up situation. When I was 15 my dad got married with another woman and left us forever. He never thought for us. My mom had an accident. She was in the hospital. We had a lot of debt to pay. There was no money. Only thing left to do was begging on the street. I had no idea what to do. I started to work in a restaurant as a dishwasher but it wasn't enough for my family. One day I broke couple of plates while washing them and I got fired. I was literally crying while I was coming out of the restaurant. Then I heard someone calling me. It was Mr. Trevisan. He asked me what happened to me. I told him everything. Then he assured me and told me to meet him the next day. And he gave me a job. I worked in the office with Mrs. Trevisan. Like taking notes for her and managing her schedules. She told me to finish my school. She paid for everything even she gave me my salary though I was not working for them all the time but only the weekends. I even went to college. I got graduated today. I am so grateful to them. Even if I give my life for them it will be less. I want to repay them. I may be able to do that one day. I really hope so. At least a bit of them.