Such A Kid!!!

Dante's POV

" So you are going on a date with Ms. Puppet... I mean Jennifer early in the morning?" Lin asked me as soon as I picked up the call.

" Who told that to you?" I asked her irritatingly. She will keep teasing me now all the day even a week months or so.

" I have my spies around you." She said.

" Have you bribed Emily to work for you?! She is my PA. You work with Tina. She is yours." I said to her and she chuckled.

" Nope. I like to spy on my bestie." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Oh, ok. Keep it up. And for your kind information it's not a date. I am just going to clear it to her that she keeps irritating me all the time which I don't like at all." I said to her.

" And you think she will listen to you I you tell her that?!! She will leave you alone?!" She said to me.

" I don't care. If she keeps doing same thing again and again then I will complain about her to her father. If that doesn't work I will file a case against her. I am totally irritated seeing her face again and again." I said to her.

" Calm down. I can give you a permanent solution for that. It will work better than anything else." She said to me.

" Which solution?! What are you taljing about?" I asked her.

" I was talking about... Umm... Why don't you get married? If you have a wife then you don't have to worry about this Ms. Puppet. Not only her you don't have to worry about any other girls. Because your wife will burn then alive if they try to reach you. A woman will share everything but her husband. So, you should get married and have a wife for your own safety." She said to me and I rolled my eyes.

I should have known that my best friend will utter something stupid. Because she was born for spoiling my mood all the time. It happens that if I am in a good mood she will do something to spoil it and if I am in a bad mood she will do something to make it worst. But still I just need her presence in my life to feel better to feel like home. She keeps bothering me all the time but when she is not around I keep missing them. This why I don't stop her from irritating me and she will not stop that ever anyways. Daniel and Lin are quite irritating as best friends but whenever I feel low they are always there for me. This why I need them in my life. I can't lose them ever.

" You are done irritating me?!" I asked her.

" Nope. I am looking for a girl for you who can be a perfect match for you." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" You don't have to. If she is born she is destinated to reach me one day." I said to her.

" What do you mean by if she is born?!" She asked me. " She is definitely born and she will be here in your life very soon." She said.

" Be an astrologer. You will be a successful one." I said to her and she laughed.

" Alright. I will think about it. You go meet Ms. Puppet. She will be waiting for you." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Bye. See you later." I said to her and she hung up.

I walked out of my apartment and reached the Cafe but the road was completely blocked for some reason. I parked my car on the parking lot nearby and went to see what happened there.

I found a car was blocking the road which was parked in a wrong place which was occupying all the spaces for a vehicle to move. I walked ahead and found it was Jennifer who was shouting at people while it was her fault only. She things money can move a mountain. But she is not at all right. She is blocking the road thinking it is a joke or what.

I was going ahead to talk to her but I stopped as I found Chiara sitting on the ground near the tyre of the car and doing something very very attentively with a childish expression on her face. I walked closer and found her pricking her drawing pins on the tyre of the car until it was punctured. I looked at her weirdly. What was she doing. This why it will be late to move the car from here. She stood up smirking which made her look nothing but a innocent kid who just has stolen her chocolate. She turned and found me standing there. She gulped. I tried to talk to her. I think she is also blocked in this crowd and she came to talk to Jennifer who shouted at her as well. This why now she wants to take revenge. But what kind of childish revenge is this?!! I sighed inwardly looking at her scared face. She didn't say anything else just ran away from there.

I looked at her weirdly. She is a kid. Now this traffic will not be cleared this early. I went to Jennifer. I wanted to slap her hard across her face but I told her that I gotta go to office first. I had things to do.

I needed to talk to Chiara. She keeps doing childish things all the time. That day in the office she would have hurt herself. Then today...

When I reached office I found her talking to Tracy. I sighed before calling her to my cabin. She was scared. I knew that she didn't expect me being there. As soon as she reached there. I told her to have a seat.

" You know very well why you are called here, right?" I asked her.

" I am sorry, Sir. I didn't know that it was your friend's car." She said and I sighed inwardly.

" It doesn't matter whose car it is you need to understand that you can't do that." I said.

" But Sir, it was her fault. I requested her several times politely to move her car but she didn't." She said.

" You could have called police. Couldn't you?" I asked her and she nodded.

" Yes, Sir." She said.

" Next time use your brain before doing anything." I said and she nodded. " You may go now." I said to her and she nodded before leaving the cabin. Such a kid!!!