Eat My Brain

Chiara's POV

" He didn't say anything wrong if he said so. You are too good to people." Marie said to me and I sighed deeply.

" But if I complain against her then she will lose her job." I said.

" And if you don't then she will keep doing the same things to others as well." Ben said buttering the bread for himself.

" But it can be happen that she will not do it again. Everyone deserve a second chance." I said.

" You believe in that?" He asked that to me with a pointed look. I kept looking at him for awhile then cleared my throat.

" Yeah, obviously." I said.

" Good to know that." He said.

" Hmm.." I quickly finished my breakfast and left Bianca at school. I reached office soon.

" Hey, Susan!!" I heard Dani saying as I entered our workplace.

" Hi, Dan. Good morning." I said to him.

" Morning. Come with me. I have something to tell you." Daniel said to me and pulled me out with him. 

" What happened?!! Who is dying?" I asked him.

" Marc is calling you." He said and I sighed.

" Why?" I asked him.

" I don't know you go check it. How can I say why was he calling you?" He asked me.

Right. Dante is a crazy stupid guy. If only he wasn't Mr. Travisan's grandson I would never ever tolerate his mood swings. Hell!! I am very irritated with him. I don't know what does he want to say now. I hope it doesn't make me angry right now. I don't know how long will I be able to hold on myself to not to pour the cup of black coffee on his head. Urrrrrrghhhh!!!

" May I come in, Sir?" I asked him.

" Come..." He looked up and found me standing on the doorstep. " You are already in. What use of asking for permission then?" He asked smirking at me. I gritted.

" Sir, the door was opened. What would I do then?" I asked him.

" Ok, come in." He said to me.

" You called me, Sir?" I asked him.

" If not then why are you here?" He asked me and I sighed. " Have a seat." He said.

" Thank you, Sir." I said to him.

" You are welcome." He said. " Where is your sketch today?! Have you donated it someone already?! Charity begins at home?" He asked me and I gritted.

" It's safe and sound, Sir. You don't have to worry." I said.

" Alright. Go get ready for the presentation." He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" Sure, Sir." I said to him.

I walked out of his cabin. I twisted my lips. I didn't turn my back yet today. Whenever I say something he appears there behind me. Urrrrrrghhhh.

" Huh!!! Charity begins at home!!! Yes, it does. What will you do, huh?! It's my sketch. I will keep it or not is completely on mine." I said.

" Yeah, go donate it no one has stopped you." He opened the door at the same time and I was shocked that I almost lost my balance.

Victor was coming toward us but before that Dante hold my hand and helped me from falling flat on my back.

" Are you ok?" Victor asked me. I nodded.

" She is fine. Go, do your work." Dante said coldly. I sighed.

Mood swing alert!! Mood swing alert!! Mood swing alert!!! My brain screamed.

" Don't talk to him." He said to me.

" He was talking to me." I said irritatingly.

" Go, do your work." He said leaving me alone. I rolled my eyes. Stupid!!!

I walked back to my desk and found Lin talking to Tracy. I stood next to them.

" I think I should go now. I have to assist Marc in the board meeting." Lin said and stood up.

" Yeah, sure." Tracy said to her.

" You are prepared with your presentation today?" She asked Tracy

" Yeah, sure." She said to her.

" Very good then." Lin said to her. " I am going." She said and Tracy nodded. Tracy kept arranging the stuffs again and I sat next to her.

" Tres!!!" Dani called her and she went out grabbing my arm more like dragging me out.

" Everything is going according to the plan by now." Tracy said to him. Which plan!!!

" Good then." He said.

" What is going on? Which plan?!" I asked Tracy.

" You will find it out later. Now don't go inside. Let's talk about something else." She said to me. I felt like a little kid here.

" Why not?" I asked her.

" We were thinking if we get the deal for real then what would we do for a celebration?" She asked me changing the topic.

" Oh, we can keep a party for celebration." I said.

" Next week there is a party at my place if you forget, Susan." Daniel asked.

" Yes, I do remember. Your girlfriend's birthday." I said.

" That's great then." Dani said. " But she is my fiance." He said and I rolled my eyes. Possessive guy.

" We can keep the party the weekend after the next one." I said.

" Good idea. But I was thinking something else." She said to me.

" About what?" I asked her.

" Let's tour the whole Paris." She said.

" I did it thousands of times." Dani said irritatingly.

" Then you will be our guide." She said and he rolled his eyes. I laughed. They are so cute.

" Yeah, right." He said.

" When is your birthday, Susan?" Tracy asked me.

" It's next month 13th." I said. But why?!!

" Good. Then." She said.

" Why are you asking?" I asked her.

" I keep forgetting people's birthday so I need to set reminder." She said to me and I chuckled. I literally forget mine every year. Then when Chelsea wishes me I ask her whose birthday is this!!! Awkward!!!

" Alright then. Let's go inside. I need to check my sketch and show you both as well. Tell me if it's perfect."  I said to her.

" Ok, let's go." She said and I showed them the sketch that I copied her that she made for her own presentation but gave me to do mine.

" It's perfect." She said to me.

" Thank you." I said smilingly. She smiled back.

I was very nervous about copying her sketch. It was perfect. First time it wasn't matching with my scale then I needed to it reject 3 times then it was perfect. Once I thought to just copy it like that but I thought to made it by my own later. So, it made. I have to say that her skill is amazing.

" You're welcome." She said.

" I think you are first. Go and rock it." Dani said to me patting my back.

" Thank you, Dan. I will try my best." I said and walked out of there. I found Dante on the corridor but I ignored him. I don't want to talk to him right now. He will eat my brain.