Doomed

Dante's POV

" What happened?" I asked Liam who was sitting in front of me with a grumpy face. I sighed.

I am tired of seeing the grumpy faces since morning. First Lin who had fought with Leon, then Daniel who whose girlfriend was angry with him. Now Liam. I am irritated.

And here comes my dear wife to add a spice on it who has made me super irritated. She didn't answer my calls or texts. She didn't even answered one. She even blocked my number. I am going to Milan. This evening after the meeting I have to attend. I promised myself to never stepped in Milan but I think I have to break my promise for her. I sighed deeply. This girl had made me do several things that I have never ever done. I have never felt things that I felt for her. She made me go crazy. She reached the depth of my heart and engraved her name in my soul. May be this is why people calls their parents soulmate. I do understand that now. I thought true love doesn't exist but look at me now? I am whipped as well. I am doomed, so doomed.

" Tracy called me stupid and unromantic." He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

Recently they patched up and that is creating much more troubles cause they keeps fighting all the time without a reason or for a silly reason. Most of the time for nothing. I am just done with their new dramas every day. I sighed and.

" Because you are." I said to him.

" Hey!!! You are my friend not hers." He said to me.

" But you said you both are the same." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" Help me. I will help you when it's your turn." He said and I thought for awhile.

Not a bad proposal. Hmm... I should take it. Because, I might need it later with my sweet wife.

So sweet!!! My brain mocked. She is sweet but when she is angry you better not irritate her which I did already and paying for that as well.

" Hmm... What do you want to do now?" I asked him.

" I want to propose her." He said and I sighed.

" You guys are just patched up you want to propose her already?! I thought you guys want to enjoy for awhile then get married." I said to him.

" If we had never ever broken up then we would already be married by now." He said and I rolled my eyes. "And you too got married, Dude. Did I say anything on that?" He asked me.

" What would you say on that? What's wrong with getting married?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" That's what I was asking you awhile back." He said and I sighed.

" Alright. Then go propose her already. What are you waiting for?" I asked him.

" No. Not like that. I want to do something special for her." He said to me and I sighed.

" So, what do you want to do?" I asked him.

" That's what I am not sure about. Whatever I am thinking about the proposal is so damn common. What to do now? Give me some idea?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah, I have gotten married 100 of times before. I have experience no doubt." I said to him in a mocking tone.

" But you proposed Susan already." He said.

" I proposed her directly. No variation nothing special." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" That won't work for me. I want something special for my girl, Dude. You can understand how much we have gone through. That will not work at all in this situation." He said and I nodded. I can understand. They really deserve better.

" When are you going to propose her?" I asked him.

" On thirty first night." He said and I nodded.

" Ok, we still have time before that. Let me think I will let you know and make all the arrangements." I said to him and he nodded smilingly.

" I trust on you." He said.

" I will try my best but don't blame me if it goes wrong anyhow." I said to him.

" It won't, Dude. You are a perfectionist." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Don't be over confident." I said to him.

" Just do it." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I hate you with all my heart." I said.

" Yeah, now that your heart is someone else's property then how come you can love me from your heart?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Just leave. Don't irritate me. I am already irritated." I said to him.

" Why?! Have you fought with your wife?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" She is not here in Paris. She went to Milan." I said to her. He laughed.

" Oh, that is why you are so grumpy today?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Get lost." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Calm down. She will be back soon." He said.

" Doesn't matter. I am going to Milan and find her out tonight." I said to him.

" You are going to Milan?" He asked me weirdly

" Yes." I said.

" Strange!!" He said. I rolled my eyes.

" Go. Do your works." I said to him. He chuckled. " And listen, don't tell Tracy about the our marriage yet. I will tell her myself." I said to him.

" Why?" He asked me weirdly.

" Just like that." I said to him. " Susan is not comfortable with this."

" Ok, brother." He said and left.

I tried to concentrate on my works but I wasn't able to. Her face was disturbing me a lot. I banged the file on the table and leaned back on the chair. Then I heard a knock on the door.

" Come in." I said and found Jennifer. I gritted.

Why now?!! I don't know if I slap her hard today or not. I am going to throw her from the rooftop that's sure.

" Hi, Marc!!!" She said. I just nodded. She sat across me.

"How do I look today?" She asked me. You always look like a whore. I wanted to say that so bad. But couldn't.

" Listen, Jennifer, I am telling this to you clearly that I am not at all interested in you. So stay away from me. It won't get you anything. I love someone else." I said to her and she looked at me angrily.

" Who is that bi*ch?" She asked and stood up. She reached me and bend down. " Is she satisfying you more than I can? What do you think?" She asked trying to get closer when the door bursted open and I looked at the person standing on the door and gulped hard as I found the burning eyes trying to burn me as well.

I am doomed.