Angry Bird

Chiara's POV

It was my wedding day today but Dante hasn't talked to me yet. He is ignoring me like I don't exist. I have tried a lot to make him talk to me. I invited George on dinner but he didn't react. I kept whining around him but he never looked at me. I even wore a very seductive red dress the color he likes on me to attract him, to seduce him but no use. He didn't care. He kept avoiding me all the time which kept hurting me these days. I think from today he will not be ignoring me anymore. I was getting ready for the wedding ceremony. Cherry is getting ready for Mr. Travisan. God knows if he gets convinced or not.

I was wearing a dress which was recreation of Dante's mother's wedding gown. She was a very beautiful woman. She used to be a famous actress of her time. Such a graceful beauty she was. I have seen all her movies. She was such a talented woman. She said bye to the Hollywood as she fall in love and get married with Dante's father as she wanted to take care of her family and kids. They were a beautiful couple I heard from Mrs. Travisan. They lived happily with each other until they passed away pathetically in a car crash. I sighed deeply.

Even wearing the same thing I can be that beautiful like her. She was a gorgeous woman. I looked at the photos of her on the wall as we were in her vanity room getting ready for the ceremony.

" Comfortable?" Pauline asked me. I looked at myself on the mirror.

" Perfect." I said to her.