Give Up

Chiara's POV

I opened my eyes at sunlight hit my eyes. I found myself in his arms. He was hugging me tightly. I sighed. What happened last night was my fault actually. I should have known that I can't hide things from him. He will find it out anyhow. I shouldn't have hidden that. I don't know what to do. I am very confused.

" Close your eyes and sleep. It's not morning yet." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" It's sunlight shining bright outside. But it's not morning yet, right?" I said.

" Sleep, Cherry." He ordered me. I rolled my eyes.

" I need to go home and then go to office as well." I said to him.

" Grandpa is there. He will handle that." He said to me. I sighed deeply.

" Still I need to go home." I said to him.

" You need to stay here not going anywhere." He said.

" Everyone will be worried for me." I said to him.

" They know that you are with me, Cherry." He said to me. I sighed. " And one more thing. Throw away the idea of convincing me to marry your sister. I don't even like her. I love you and you will stay stuck with me until I die. When I die you can go anywhere you want but until then you have to be here. Don't you dare to cancel the wedding ceremony. Everything is done already and you have to be my bride. In fact you already are." He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" I love her the most and she thinks that I have cheated on her as I got married with you." I said but he didn't open his eyes.

" You choose the wrong sibling to shower the love with. You should love your other siblings. They deserve that not Amelia." He said. " Your choice sucks." He said.

" Excuse me!!! My choice sucks!!! You were my choice as well." I said to him.

" I wasn't your choice. You were my choice and you fall for me later." Ge said.

" I loved you the moment I met you. It's true. Nothing can change that. Not even you." I said to him.

" Your choice was that stupid face. What his name is!! Oh, yeah. George. You almost got married with him if I didn't force you to marry me." He said and I gritted.

" I was kidding. I wouldn't get married with him." I said to him.

" But you told that to me. That means you liked him anyways." He said and I gritted. I told his hand and bite on it.

" Ouch!!!" He opened his eyes this time and I looked at him angrily and he chuckled. " Oh!! Cherry learned how to bite. That's great. But I think I should teach her how to bite like a pro. Right, Cherry?" He said and in a blink he was on top of me.

I looked at him weirdly. He smirked. He hold my hand and I closed my eyes waiting for him to go ahead but instead that I felt him pinning my hands over my head on the bed.

" What are you doing?" I asked him.

" Taming my wild cat." He said and I gritted.

" I am not at all a cat." I said to him.

" Yeah, right. Then who has clawed and scratched my back like that?" He asked me and I sighed. I have cut my nails but still it's hurting him. What should I do?! " But I kinda like it how you mark me as yours. So that no one can claim me as their." He said and he kissed on my neck which lead to wake up my sleeping nerves which were screaming for him.

I was feeling helpless. My hands were itching to touch him. But I couldn't even move. He was holding them over my head. He moved and captured my lips. I kissed him back. It was much needed. I let him lead me. He was a tease anyways. But suddenly his phone started to ring. I sighed deeply.

" Your phone is ringing." I said to him.

" Let it." He said and kissed me again which let me know that he will not stop and trying to do that will be a stupidity.

After a few hours when I woke up I found him still sleeping. I got up and took a shower. I changed my clothes and called the room service for a coffee.

" No use. Rick and others are outside of the suite. You can't run away." I heard his voice and gritted.

" Stupid!!! I was going to bring the coffee I have ordered." I said to him. He chuckled and got up. He went to get freshen up and I had my coffee. He came out and took his phone. He looked at the phone worriedly. I examined him sharply.

" What happened?" I asked him.

" We are leaving." He quickly got ready and we came out of there. He left me at home without saying anything.

I entered the house and found Chelsea and Ben in the living room. I smiled at them.

" What's going on here?" I asked them.

" Nothing going on. You tell us." Chelsea said to me me. I rolled my eyes. I was about to say something but I found my grandma and Amy coming downstairs.

" Where were you last night?" Grandma asked me.

" She is not bound to answer you, Grandma." Chelsea said and I sighed.

" I was with Dante. Had to talk to him." I said to them. " And I will convince him soon about you, Amelia. You don't have to remind me the same thing again and again. You can leave if you are done with your words." I said to her sitting on the couch.

" You know what I was thinking?" Amy said and I looked at her.

" What?!" I asked her.

" You keep your husband. I don't need him anymore." She said.

" What?" I asked her.

" Yeah. Now see? I am going to be a supermodel soon if I marry a guy who has nothing and is going to live on street won't match me, right?" She asked me.

" What the hell are you talking about? Travisan owns a fortune." I said to her.

" Not anymore." She said to me.

" What?!" I asked.

" You must haven't checked the news today." She said and turned on the TV.

Travisan's getting bankrupt was the breaking news on all over. I stood up at once. What is happening here?!!

" Now you keep him. I mean he can be your househusband. But I don't want one. I will find out someone else better than him. No money no happiness. I hope you find happiness with him." Amy said and I fisted my hands.

Is that a moment to discuss about this. And I was really surprised to find this out about my sister that she turned into a money sucker bi*ch. If she is given money she will open her legs for anyone. I felt bad for myself for being her sister. A failed one actually. I realized what a big mistake I was going to do sacrificing my love for a person who doesn't deserve that at all. She is a completely spoiled and arrogant bi*ch.

" I will deal with you later, Amy. We have a lot to fix between us. But right now I need to go and help them." I said to her.

" Yeah, go. See if you can help them. I will be waiting here for you." She said and Chelsea was about to say something cold but I stopped her.

I took my phone and ran out of there. I have arranged and archived every details of Travisan's properties and money they own. I help them. I know how to do that. I have all the evidence. I called Mr. Covalho. Things I should do now is keep calm and handle things wisely. I know that it won't be easy but I am not going to give up.