Turn Into Love

Chiara's POV

" Are you mad?" Dante asked me. I nodded.

" Yes, I am." I said to him.

" Why do you say that to the board of directors?" He asked me.

" They asked for my opinion, Sir." I said to him.

" Yeah, they did but you shouldn't say that. You think she is doing this for some situation?! She must be doing that for the first." He said.

" Yeah, from the first. Then how come she was one of the topper in the college." I said to him. " Can you explain me, Sir?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" Being too good will bring destruction for you one day." He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" Why is that bothering you, Sir? You shouldn't me worried about me." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" Then who will be worried about you?! Victor?!" He asked me. From where this Victor came from!!! Urrrrrrghhhh!!!

" No my family." I said to him irritatingly. He sighed.

" Look, you are my employee and I should be worried about you at least in the office." He said to me.

" I am fine. I can protect myself." I said to him and he chuckled.

" Yeah, you can do that very well." He said to me.

" I have come here leaving my family behind there in Milan. They let me come here cause they trust me to be responsible. I can protect protect myself. I know taekwondo." I said and he rolled his eyes.

" Yeah, why don't you try to scare ghost with your taekwondo skills then?" He asked me. I looked around and the whole corridor was empty only we were standing there. I looked and him and he pinched himself before I am do that.

" I am human." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" I know you are." I said to him and he shook his head.

" Do you really think that there is a ghost here in the office?" He asked me.

" You said so." I said and he sighed deeply.

" See? This is why I say that you need to be emotionally strong not to believe everyone." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" If I can prove you that there is something wrong with Tania then what will I get?" I asked him.

" What do you want?" He asked me.

" Relax!! I will not ask for something wrong." I said and he chuckled.

" Do you know about something wrong?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Of course, I do. I will not ask you to come on a date with me anyways." I said to him. " I don't want to get killed by your girlfriend." I said and he looked at me weirdly.

" Whose girlfriend? Who are you talking about?" He asked me.

" That Lady whose car... Ummm ... I punctured that... day." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" You shouldn't have done that anyways. And from which angle do you think she is my girlfriend?" He asked me.

" You both look cute together." I said without thinking.

He chuckled. He hold my hand and made me look at the glass wall before us.

" What?" I asked him.

" See, we look perfect together. Then you are my girlfriend from now onwards." He said to me. I looked at him totally shocked.

" Nooo. What are you talking about?" I asked him.

" I am saying the truth. We look perfect, see? Even Jennifer doesn't look that good with me." He said.

" But she is perfect." I said trying to pull my hand away but he hold it tightly.

" Why do you think that she is perfect?" He asked me.

" She is beautiful." I said.

" Art of make-up." He said.

" She has a perfect body." I said.

" She is an ex-supermodel. So natural for her." He said.

" She is tall." I said showing him how tall she is.

" No worries. That doesn't even matter." He said. I don't know where it was going.

" But she is perfect for you." I said.

" I don't think I am crazy for a perfect girl." He said.

" But she isn't your girlfriend?" I asked and he sighed deeply.

" Yeah, come to the point now." He said.

" Why would she be my girlfriend?! She is just a ...." He stopped. " Leave it."

" Bi*ch?" I asked him happily.

That means he doesn't have a girlfriend. I wish I could dance like minions here. But I can't right now. Who cares!!! I did that in mind. If that lady named Jennifer would be his girlfriend then it would be bothering me a lot. Because a golddigger like her doesn't deserve a guy like Dante. She never ever deserve him.

" Are you crazy?!! Who will willingly have a girlfriend like her who literally open her.... Leave it." He said.

" What?!" I asked him.

" Nothing.  We shouldn't curse in front of kids." He said.

" Who is kid?" I asked him looking around.

" Look here you will find the kid out." He pointed at the glass wall in front of us.

" You?" I asked him.

" Yeah, me." He rolled his eyes.

" You are not kid, Sir. Though you have a weird habit of mood swing. That will make your wife suffer a lot. I mean it changes time to time. You know she will be going crazy with that and who will want to...." I said and suddenly I realized what I said. I looked at him who was looking at me narrowing his eyes.

" I have a mood swing?! That too weird mood swing?" He asked me and I gulped.

What did I do??! Am I crazy!!? I hate my clumsiness around him. By God!!! This is too much, dude.

" N.. no, Sir. I did...didn't me...mean to s...s...say that." I said and he took a step ahead.

I took a few steps back. He came ahead and caged me between the glass wall and himself. I looked at him for awhile he was looking at me continuously. I lift my hand and slapped myself hard across my face. He looked at me weirdly.

" What the hell!!!" He quickly hold my hand and removed it from my cheek. He looked at my cheek closely.

It was hard. Damn it!!!

" What do you think you have done just now?" He asked me.

" Punished myself, Sir." I said and he glared at me.

" You..." He hold my arms.

" You are crazy." He said as he touched my cheek with concern written on his eyes.

I sighed deeply. Don't act that nice with me, Dante. Crush will turn into love.