Ghost

Dante's POV

" It's the board meeting today you remember?" Daniel called me early in the morning.

" Yeah, I do. You don't have to worry." I said to him.

" That's great then." He said to me. "Wake up. Don't sleep again." He said and I checked the time. It was still 4 in the morning. I sighed. What will I do waking up 4 in the morning?!! " Go out enjoy the weather early in the morning." He said to me.

I rolled my eyes looking out of the window. It's freezing cold outside. Daniel will always remain craziest one. Kylie says it right that only she can handle him. No one will be able tolerate him for a single day. They will kick him out of their life. Sometimes he is that stupid.

" Yeah, I should go out and come back as an ice cream." I said to him. He laughed.

" Vanilla one. I love that." He said.

" Sleep and let me sleep." I said to him.

" Hey, don't sleep. It's already morning." He said.

" You go out and enjoy the weather. I am not at all interested." I said to him.

" Another way to say that you are an extremely lazy person." He said to me.

" Yeah, I am." I said to him.

I slept late last night checking all the details of the presentation of today's board meeting. It was around 2 when I slept. Now this stupid the one and only problem of my life has created a new drama.

" I knew that. Alright. You sleep." He let me sleep. Thanks God. He hung up the call and I closed my eyes.

It was 7:30 when the stupid alarm decided to spoil my beauty sleep. I got up and got ready for office. I chuckled thinking about Liam and Tracy. When ice meets fire. I reached office. I entered the lift and it was about to close but Liam entered in the lift. 

" Good morning, Liam." I said to him as he came and stood next to me.

" Hmm, Good morning." He said to me. I looked at him and his eyes were saying he didn't sleep well last night.

" What's wrong? Haven't you sleep well last night?" I asked him. He sighed.

" No, I couldn't sleep." He said to me.

" Is there anything bothering you?" I asked him.

" Nothing is bothering me actually I am very confused about something." He said to me.

" About what?" I asked him getting a bit curious. What was he thinking about all the night??!

" A bit weird kind of thing." He said. I rolled my eyes. Now he will drag it long.

" Alright I have no hurry." I said to him waiting patiently. 

" Something happened last night and it left me in a awkward thinking." He said to me.

" Like what?" I asked him.

" It's a very weird thing to explain. May be I won't be able to explain it properly." He said. I sighed inwardly.

" Let's give it a try." I said to him.

" Alright, you and Lin are best friends right?" He asked me.

" Yeah, we are since long back when I came here." I said.

" I know that. Now suppose, Lin went for work at USA and the same time you needed to go there. Won't you inform her that you are going there?" He asked me. Weird question.

" Of course, I will. But in 2 cases I won't inform her. One, if I want to surprise her for an occasion like on her birthday or two if only she is there for a very important work there that I shouldn't disturb her." I said. "But why are you asking that? What happened?" I asked him.

" I will tell you later. I have to be sure about something." He said to me.

" Yeah, sure. As you say but don't spoil your sleep thinking about these things. You should sleep at night. Owls are wide awake at night and I believe with all my heart that you are not one." I said and he rolled his eyes.

The lift's door opened at the same time and we got out if it.

" Alright, get ready with the presentation. We have an hour before the board meeting starts. I hope you can handle everything better than me as always." He said to me.

" I can't handle things better than you. You are just too lazy." I said and he chuckled.

" I am not too lazy I am just not interested in handling this because the next coming project will be huge and it needs a sharp brain to think about which you don't have." He said smirking and I rolled my eyes. He is always the childish one.

" Don't roll your eyes, Marc. They might stuck in an awkward position." He said to me.

" Right." I said and he chuckled.

" Just do it, Marc." He said.

" You should try to take an interest about this as well." I said and he shook my head.

" I leave this on you." He said.

" You need to do it as well." I said to him

" Alright you little kid. I will send the files to me. I will handle them." He said to me and I chuckled.

" That's like a good boss." I said and he rolled his eyes.

" Now who is rolling eyes?" I asked me smirking. He chuckled.

" Alright. I am going. Prepare the presentation flawlessly." He said to me and I nodded.

I was going to my cabin but I found Lin and Chiara talking about something on the lobby.

" What's going on?" I asked them.

" Good morning, Sir." Chiara said with an innocent smile on her face. I chuckled.

" Morning. What happened here?" I asked them.

" Mr. Jonson is asking for the files that we showed him on the previous meeting." Lin said.

" Then show that to him." I said to her.

" But the problem is the file is in the archive with the old files. We have to find it out now." She said.

" Then go. Why are you waiting for. Meeting is going to start after the lunch break." I said to her.

" Susan was saying that she will go and find it out soon with Tina." Lin said.

" It's in the basement and quite dark as well. Are you still willing to go there?" I asked Chiara.

" Sir, Tina will be with me." She said.

" You will send her back early and the ghost there will catch you up. Still wanna go?" I asked her and she looked at me in horror.

" But you said there is no ghost." She said.

" It's stays your mind." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" Marc!!!" Lin warned me. I laughed. She is still afraid of ghost!!! Unbelievable.

" I will go, Ma'am." She said to Lin before walking away.

" Send Paul with them and if you see Daniel tell him to meet me. I am in my cabin." I said to her and she nodded.