Totally Crazy!!

Chiara's POV

" You saw how Liam proposed Tracy? You have never proposed me. I am very upset about that." I said to him.

" I did proposed you but you rejected me." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" More like you have forced me to marry you." I said to him.

" What else should I do if you want to marry someone else?" He asked me handing me a cup of coffee. I sighed deeply.

" You should have leave me alone." I said to him. He rolled his eyes sipping on the coffee.

" Have coffee. Don't eat my brain." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" When am I going home?! It's already late." I said to him.

" You are not going home tonight. Lin called Mrs. McCarty and told her that you are staying with her for the project tonight. Otherwise Marie would have already called you several times." He said and I sighed deeply. He is right.

He turned the TV on and I got bored in awhile watching one of soccer match he was enjoying. I kept looking at the TV boringly.

" I don't like this games." I said to him.

" But I do." He said.

" Now this games is more important than me?" I asked him.

" This was in my life before but you entered later. You have to adjust a bit." He said and I rolled my eyes. He chuckled.

" I said adjust a bit. I will try to adjust myself with my habits. Need a bit time for that as well." He said.

" Ok, have your time." I said to him.

I stood up and walked towards the bedroom. I need to sleep. I don't want to waste my beautiful sleep on him at all. I am not a stupid anyways. I need a good sleep for myself to relax and start the day tomorrow freshly. I can't stay wide awake with Dante. Sleep is bae and I love it more than I love him. I don't care if it sounds selfish. I mean I can't handle it, dude. You have to understand that.

I went to the washroom and took a shower. Then I realized I don't have any other things to wear now. Shit!!! I walked out in the towel. Thanks God!!! Dante wasn't there. And even he is here what's wrong with that?!! He is husband. So, no probs. But the prob is I don't have anything to wear. I pouted and walked inside his closet. May be I can borrow one of his t-shirt for tonight. I went inside the closet and took one and wore it. I looked at myself I was looking like a scarecrow in the t-shirt. I walked out of there and went to the balcony. Stood their for awhile. Wow!!! Weather was chilling. It's not safe to be here at this moment. I was walking back inside the room but suddenly he appeared and hugged me tightly. The whole thing happened that fast that it took a few moments for me to understand actually what happened. I sighed and hugged him back.

" What happened?" I asked but he didn't say anything.

" What happened to you?" I asked him again. " You ok?" I asked him patting his back.

He kept hugging me without saying anything. I sighed deeply. I don't know how long were we hugging each other until he broke the hug. Even I forgot if I was getting frozen with the chilling weather. He broke the hug and I settled his glasses chuckling. He was looking so messed.

" What happened?" I asked him caressing his cheek. He hold my hand and kissed on it. " Say something. You are scaring me now." I said to him and he sighed deeply. Before pulling me closer.

" Don't you ever dare to try to leave me and don't go anywhere without informing me." He said and I sighed deeply as I got it what might've happened. He might've searched for me inside but couldn't find me out.

" Are you stupid?" I asked him. " I couldn't go out of the apartment anyhow without informing you." I said to him but he didn't say anything.

" If you are feeling something awkward then you can tell me without any hesitation." I said to him.

He didn't say anything just pulled me inside the room closing the door at once and I looked at him weirdly.

" What happened now?" I asked him.

" Why are you wearing only this t-shirt in this chilling cold? You don't have any common sense, do you?" He asked me.

" You have a lot. You brought me here but now can I sleep in my office attire?" I asked him and he sighed deeply before dragging me inside the closet.

" Why wear you standing there in the balcony like that? The man on the balcony of the next apartment was looking at you weirdly." He said to me.

" Looking at me lustfully?" I asked him and he sighed wrapping his arm around my waist.

" You will catch cold." He said and I sighed. This man!!!

" What will I do?! I have nothing to wear here." I said to him and he got me one of his pajamas wearing which I was looking like a real scarecrow right now. I rolled my eyes as I found him trying to hold on his laughter to hard. I gritted.

" What so funny?" I asked him.

" Nothing." He said and folded my sleeves.

" I look like a scarecrow." I said to him.

" We won't be needing one if we have a farmhouse in future." He said and I glared at him.

" What do you get by irritating me all the time?" I asked him and he laughed before holding my hand and taking me out of there. He made me sat on the couch and sat next to me.

" Why didn't you tell me about that lady earlier?" He asked me.

" Which lady?" I asked him weirdly. What is he taking about?!

" The one you were following that day?" He asked me. He knows!!! I looked at him completely shocked.

" How do you know?" I asked him.

" You don't have to know that. Come. Let's sleep." He said and dragged me toward the bed. I sighed deeply. This guy is totally crazy.