Innocent

Chiara's POV

" I bet it was your sketch which Tania has used in her presentation today." Dani said to me.

I was looking at her weirdly. How can she use my sketch in her presentation!!! I tried to remember if I have talked to her about my sketch before or she asked me anything about it but I remembered nothing. I didn't even meet her this morning when I came to office.

" How can it be mine?" I asked and thought about it if it's possible for two people to sketch the same thing if they are not even discussing about their thoughts. I am totally confused how can she sketch the same thing that I did?!!

" They are the same. You can check it." Tracy said to Susan giving me her phone. I took her phone and looked at the sketches closely. Then my eyes were widen.

" It's... it's my sketch. This is mine." I said and she nodded. Yes, it was mine. How did she get the sketch!!! Was it exchanged!!! If it was exchanged then where was hers?!!

" It can be happened only if she has stolen your sketch. Working with both of you from last year. At least I know how much of you both are worthy of and how your skills are. I can guarantee that she has stolen it from you. She is not that much skilled to make it. What are you thinking of Susan?" Dani asked me.

" I don't know. We shouldn't accuse some one without knowing the truth." I said and Tracy face palmed herself. I sighed. We don't know the truth yet.

" Do you still need to know the truth? Can't you see these? You still need any proof? Evidence are in front of you." Tracy said to me and I looked at her confusedly. Why will Tania take my sketch like that?!!

" But stealing someone's sketch is a big deal, Tracy. We can't hold someone in that place without knowing anything. We are matured here. And I don't want to make it an issue here. Besides, when I left my drawing container here she wasn't even here. I don't think she has done that." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

" Listen, girl. You believe or not. This is the only thing what has happened. Do you have any doubt that it's your sketch?" Tracy asked me and I shook my head.

" Good. Did she take your permission before taking your sketch?" She asked me and I shook my head again.

" No, she didn't." I said.

" Then what do you call that when someone takes your things without telling you or taking your permission? stealing right?" Tracy asked and I nodded confusedly. But it's a big deal here.

" There is no reason for being confused, Susan. She has stolen it. That's final." Dani said and Tracy nodded.

" You should complain against her to the board members. What she has done is unforgivable. If you let it go she will get courage to do it again. If you keep it down then next time she might do something bigger. This time we had somehow fixed it but what if next time we won't be there to fix it? You know luck doesn't favor you all the time. Next time it might not turn good. If you let her do whatever she wants to do then she will be encouraged. And encouraging a wrong thing is also a crime cause it leads someone to do something wrong. If don't you become strong and  raise your voice then you will suffer only. I have already seen how much they like you. If you don't show them their right places then they will make you miserable, girl." Tracy said to me. She was right but if we complain against Tania she will be fired.

" I can understand but..." I was saying but she stopped me.

" No buts no ifs." She said. I sighed.

" Go. You have to speak up now." Dani said and Tracy nodded.

" You have to." She said to me.

" Hey, guys!!" We heard Lin and turned to find her standing with a man of his middle age. " I wanted you to meet my Dad." She said to us. We smiled nodding. "They are my friends, dad." She said and he smiled at us.

" David Rhyde." He said and shook hand with us.

" This is Daniel, this is Tracy and this is Susan. And the 3 architects you have chosen." She said to him and he nodded.

" Nice to meet you, guys. I really appreciate your works. You guys did a great job. This is great that we will be able to work with you guys. It is pleasure to work with you, young people." He said and we smiled.

" Thank you, sir." Daniel said.

" It will be pleasure to work with you as well, sir." Tracy said.

" Yes, it will be." I said to him.

" Alright, then. See you guys tomorrow in the board meeting. It was really nice to meet you." He said to us.

" Same here, sir." Daniel said and Lin walked out with her dad.

" I didn't know Lin's dad is one of the investor." I said.

" Me neither." Daniel said.

" Forget that. You are going to Marc and telling him everything. Go." Tracy said to me. And I stopped her shook my head. I just don't want her to lose her job.

" No, I am fine." I said to her.

" Go." She said glaring at me.

" Leave it." I said.

" No. You should go." Daniel said.

" Stop with it both of you guys." I said.

" What is going on here." We turned as we heard Marc.

" No.. nothing, Sir." I said looking at him and then Tracy and Daniel.

" Why are you guys standing here and so high?" He asked us.

" Actually..." Tracy was saying but I spoke up at once.

" Sorry, sir. We are leaving." I said and hold both of Daniel's and Tracy's hand dragging them with me. 

" Susan." Dante called me and we stopped.

" Yes, sir?" I said.

" Follow me. We need to talk." He said to me and I nodded weakly.

" Marc." Tracy called him.

" Yes?" He turned.

" Where is Liam?" She asked him.

" In the conference room." He pointed the way.

" Thank you." She said and he nodded. She left.

We reached his cabin and he gestured me to have a seat. I sat there silently.

" What happened earlier?" He asked me.

" Nothing happened, Sir." I said.

" Lin told me everything. What do you want to say?" He asked me.

Damn!!!

" Actually, I... I came to talk to you earlier and when I go back I found my sketch wasn't there." I said to him.

" Then you gave your presentation with Tracy's sketch and they did it recreating yours right?" he asked me.

" Yeah." I said to him.

" You know it's not their problem. Problem is yours. You are too much innocent for this world." He said and I rolled my eyes.

Innocent?!! And me?!! In your dream, Dante.