Liars

Dante's POV

" There are a lot of things to change in this whole plan. Are you listening to me, Marc?" Lin asked me.

" Yeah, I am tell me what's wrong here?" I asked her.

" I am explaining this to you from last 20 minutes where were you lost, dude?" She asked me and I sighed.

I was too upset today. It was my mom's birthday today. I keep missing her all the time. But I can't just go and wish her on her birthday. My parents died when I was only 8. Then we started to live with our grandparents. Everything was going great until... I sighed deeply.

" What's wrong?" Lin asked me.

" Nothing wrong. Just am not feeling that well today." I said to her.

" Then go home and take rest. I will take care of this." She said.

" No, you don't have to. I will talk to the Jonson. You won't be able to convince them." I said to her.

" Yeah, Ms. Puppet will not be happy seeing my face there. She will love to see you anyways." She said smirking. I sighed. " All right I will call Mr. Puppet I mean Mr. Powell to send his daughter here to finalized the deal. You get ready to face her." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" I am fine. No need to overreact about that." I said to her. She chuckled.

" I am excited to see what she wears today to seduce you anyways." She laughed. I rolled my eyes.

" You are daydreaming. It's freezing cold outside. Who will willingly die?" I asked her and she chuckled.

" Ok, I will be going and call Mr. Powell." She said and I nodded. She left.

I called Daniel and found his phone ringing on my table. This guy!!! Kylie is right. Only she can handle this guy. No one else will be able to handle him.  I walked out of the cabin and it was still early. All the stuffs wasn't in the office yet. I searched for Daniel there but he wasn't there. May be he wasn't in this floor. He keeps roaming all the office. Finding him out like this will be a tough thing. I took my phone to call Joey to know if Daniel was in the 16th floor.

I dialed the number and I saw Chiara who was talking to someone on phone. And suddenly she smiled. Beautiful!!! That what my brain said at once. She is an innocent beauty. I don't know why I was looking at her like that. My eyes were refusing to avert from her. They were looking at her like there were some magnet. She kept talking with the person on the other side of the phone and I kept looking at her until Joey picked the call up.

" Hello, Sir." He said.

" Oh, hello, Joey." I said.

Why did I call him?!! I forgot it. Damn!!! What a girl she is!!! I looked at her and she was still smiling and talking with that person. I glared at her. She never smiled at me like this!!! And she is talking to someone else that happily.

" I will call you later." I said to Joey and hung up.

I walked towards her desk and found everyone looking at me in horror. Whatever. I kept waiting for her to notice me but she was too much engaged in her phone. Who is she talking to?!! Damn it!!!

" Ok, then, I will come soon. Don't worry. Miss you. I love you. Ummmmaaahhhh. Bye." She said on the phone to that person.

Love you!!! Did she just send a kiss to someone else!!! Damn her?!! It made something burning inside me.

" Ms. Madison!!" I called her and she kept looking around but missed me standing just in front of her.

I rolled my eyes. She found me and was a bit nervous. I told her to follow me. She followed me quietly. I told her to finish some works before lunch. She can't finish it until evening. I knew it. But I was angry with her God knows why. I was acting weird. It's her choice whom she wants to talk or not. Why would it irritate me?!!

I sighed deeply. I need to sleep for a good hours and refresh my mind. It is acting stupid. As for now I should inform Daniel to help her. It's her first day in the office. I shouldn't act weird. I called Joey again but Daniel wasn't there. This stupid!!! I heard a knock on the door.

" Come in." I said and found the nightmare there along with Lin who was smirking at me. I sighed deeply.

" Hey, Dante." Jennifer said as she sat across me. Lin gestured me to look at Jennifer. I rolled my eyes.

" So, there is the papers. You guys discuss about it. I have to go. I need to do something else." Lin said before walking out of there. I sighed deeply.

I was about to start but Chiara came to my cabin again. She left all the files here. She is Daniel's long lost sister. They have same habit of leaving important things here and there. She looked at Jennifer and quickly buttoned up her jacket. I chuckled seeing her expressions. She took the files and left.

I wasn't in a good mood of talking to this girl. She kept irritating me all the time with that seducing smile of her. First of all I don't like this girl , secondly I need to handle her alone here and thirdly her stupid words were giving me a headache now. I sighed the papers and handed it to her.

" I have something else to do. If you will excuse me for now." I said to her and she nodded.

" Sure. I don't have any hurry. You can take your time." She said. I gritted.

" I will call you later. I won't be able to manage time today. I am too busy today." I said to her. She nodded.

" Ok. Then. Call me." She said flashing a seductive smirk. I rolled my eyes inwardly.

As soon as she left I walked out to find Daniel out. I found Camellia was talking to Chiara. God knows what she was saying to her to mess her brain up. She I asked her she literally lied to me. So, I did the best thing to do. Made her lies true. I hate liars to the end.