Dead

Chiara's POV

" No." I said to him at once.

" Why not?" He asked me.

" Because I don't like you. I love someone else. Simple." I said and he hold my hand tightly.

" Then forget him." He said coldly. I laughed so hard clutching my stomach.

" I can't forget him. And why will I forget him?" I asked him.

" You will forget him because I said so." He said to me.

" Strange. Mr. Alistone, are you crazy? Or you are drunk tonight?" I asked him.

" None." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" If you are sober then why are you acting like you have gone mad?" I asked him.

" Cause I can." He said.

" Yeah. You can eat my brain very well." I said to him.

" I will do that whole life." He said.

" Like I am going to be here rest of my life." I said to him.

" Yes. You are." He said.

" You can't cage me here like this all the time." I said to him.

" I can." He said.

" I will run away." I said to him. He narrowed his eyes. " On the first chance I get."

" I will find you out. No matter on which corner of the world you are." He said to me.

" For your kind information Earth is round. How can you find out a corner there?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes.

" You can't hide anywhere." He said.

" I can't marry you. I promised someone else." I said to him.

" Do I look like I care?" He asked me.

" I know that you don't but I do. I just can't marry you. I gave him my words." I said to him.

" I don't care." He said.

" I can't break his heart." I said.

" You can't break mine as well." He said.

" I don't care about yours." I said. Tit for tat.

" That doesn't matter. You will marry me. That's fixed." He said.

" Yeah, so easy." I said to him.

" Yeah, it is." He said.

" Look, there are a lot of girl. Like red chilli and sweet dessert. You can choose any of them. I don't suit any of them." I said to him.

" I want to have you as my sweet dessert and hot chilli every day. Marry me." He said I rolled my eyes.

" But I am not interested in being your  dessert or chilli. I would like to be someone else's." I said to him.

" If I find him out he will find himself out under 10 feet of ground." He said dangerously.

" You think you scared me?" I asked him.

" I was stating the truth." He said. "You don't know me properly yet."

" You also don't know me properly yet." I said to him. " And that's the point. I can't marry someone whom I don't know. Can I?" I asked him.

" You no need to know me properly. You have rest of the life to do that. So, Marry me that's enough." He said and I sighed deeply.

" I can't marry you. I am a money sucker witch." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.