Pure Evil

Chiara's POV

" What happened?" He asked me and I sighed.

" This is such a beautiful place. I just don't want to go back." I said pouting. He leaned and kissed on my pout.

" Don't pout. It teases my self control." He said.

" No one said you to hold on yourself." I said.

" You said you don't want to have a serious relationship right now." He said.

" Then where are we standing right now?!! We are not having a serious relationship now?!! We are married already. I said I don't want a baby right now. But still if we have one now I won't mind at all." I said to him. He sighed.

" I don't understand what you actually want to say all the time. Some time you drag it too far some time you just keep whining for things. You are totally confusing." He said.

" Then why did you get married with me?" I asked him.

" I told you the reason last night." He said.

" Why can't you say that again?" I asked him. He looked at me then looked away. " Look, if you ignite me then I will find out someone who will willingly say that to me all the time." I said to him.

" Try me!!! Just try me. You don't have any idea what will happen after that." He said.

" What will happen after that?!!" I asked him.

" Then I will find out Jennifer, you know?! How beautiful she is?!!" He said smirking at me. I gritted and hold his collar.

" I am more beautiful than her. I wear decent clothes otherwise you would be needing to carry a gun to kill people around every now and then. I am hotter than her. If I try then I can be better super model than her. Do you want be to be like her? I can do that better than her." I said to him.

" Don't even think about it." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Then keep your eyes stuck on mine or I will scoop them out and make you blind forever." I said and he sighed. " I am not joking. I will burn yo-" I couldn't finish my words he sealed his lips on mine.

" What was that?!!" I asked her.

" Didn't you get that? Wait, I will show you again what it was." He said and captured my lips with his again. I sighed deeply.

Since I have met this guy I feel like I am not of myself anymore. He has the right on me more than myself. I am not myself anymore. He owns everything. I sighed inwardly.

" Now got it what it was?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" I need to get ready and go home as well." I said to him.

" Yeah, go get ready." He said to me. I looked at him with a flat expression. "What?!" He asked me.

" How will I go if you don't leave my hand?" I asked him and he looked at our hands then chuckled.

" Oops!!! Sorry." He said and kissed on my hand before letting me go. " Go, get ready." He said to me.

I went to the washroom and changed my clothes. I don't know how he arranged them. I don't have enough time to think about it now. I need to get ready and go home fast cause Chelsea will be going back home today. Her flight is in the evening. We have to reach home by then. I want to go and meet her before she leaves. I don't know how she was handling the alone. Bianca told me that Jimmy and Katie are coming. I don't know what to do now. I hope she handles things herself. But I am a bit relaxed cause Bianca said she and Pauline will be always with her. I came out of the washroom.

" What's wrong?" He asked me looking at my image on the mirror. I found him tying his tie. I walked toward him.

" May I?" I asked him. He nodded smilingly.

" Of course." He said and let me tie his tie. I tiptoed and tied it. He chuckled.

" What?!!" I asked him.

" Nothing." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. " When will that day come when you will do this every morning?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" It's depending on you. If you want then it will come soon and if you want then it will not. I am ready to come out as your wife but you have to convince my family." I said to him.

" Ok. Let's go. Let's meet your sister properly today." He said. I smiled.

" She is the best sister in the whole world." I said to him.

He nodded then looked away sighing deeply. I looked at him and felt guilty for saying that. He must be upset about his sister. He used to love his sister a lot. I heard from Mrs. Travisan. They were so close to each other. But Dante misunderstood his grandparents. He doesn't even know the whole story. He never let them explain. He has a completely wrong idea about what happened that day and why his sister committed suicide. I need to tell him later. I will drag him home back.

" What are you thinking now?" He asked me and I shook my head. " Let's go." He hold my hand.

It took 6 hours to go back to Paris. I asked Dante a lot about the name of the place but he didn't tell me. I rolled my eyes. We reached home and I was going inside but suddenly he dragged me to the backyard garden. I looked at him weirdly.

" What now?" I asked him but he answered with his lips sealing mine. I sighed deeply. This guy. As soon as he broke the kiss I found Pauline and Bianca standing there with their eyes open widened.

" Did you see the same thing I did?" Pauline asked Bianca still looking at us weirdly. I glared at Dante who chuckled shrugging. I gritted.

" May be yes." Bianca said.

" Girls!!!" I said.

" You advanced that much?" Bianca asked me and I rolled my eyes.

I tried to convince them telling something and Dante wasn't at all helping me. He was standing there like a statue smirking at me. Stupid!!! Moron!! I somehow convinced them a bit. We had dinner together then Bianca and Pauline told me what happened yesterday.

" You told me that you will help me in sorting this out." I said to him. He chuckled.

" Do you want to throw them out of Benjamin's life?" He asked me. I nodded.

" Otherwise Chelsea can't live here peacefully." Bianca said. I nodded.

" Ok. Then listen..." He said. I looked at him weirdly when he finished explaining it. Mine is a pure evil guy.