'L' Word

Chiara's POV

I was burning with anger. I clutched my head. I would have killed that bi*ch today. I am shocked with her courage. Next time I see her I will but her alive for sure.

" Do you need ice to put on your head? It will help you to calm down." I came back to reality from my imagination when I heard his voice. I gritted. Instead of going to the penthouse he took me to his apartment saying he doesn't have any extra clothes with him to wear.

I was going to slap him hard today when I saw her this close to that bi*ch. Am I less beautiful than her?!! If I meet her again I have to tell her not to try to cast her black magic on my man. She looks like a witch. I am way more beautiful than her. She needs to know that. I said to myself looking at the glass wall.

" Shut up!!" I said and turned to see him but the next moment I was statue. I always used to think that he had a hot sculptured body inside but never thought to see this like that.

Greek god!! My brain screamed.

Shut up, I am angry with him. I said to my brain.

But, I am not. I do love him a lot. You can do whatever you want. My brain said and I gritted.

Traitor!!! I said. It laughed at me. I am going crazy.

" You didn't tell me if you want ice to cool yourself down. Or you can take a shower as well." He said to me rubbing his head with the towel.

I gritted though the view was disturbing me a lot. His shirtless body was enough to heat up the atmosphere. But I controlled myself from doing anything stupid. I controlled myself to not get effected by him. I took his shirt and threw it at him. He chuckled.

" Like what you see?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes. He wore his shirt and walked towards me buttoning up.

" You took 3 days leave but why did you come back today?" He asked me and I gritted.

" Why?! You would be happy if I didn't come back?! May be you wanted me to never come back ever, right?" I asked him and stood up.

I hold his collar. Once you have taken the poison now you have to suffer for rest of your life. I am not going any damn where. Mark my words. He chuckled and I gritted.

" Why are you laughing? Did I say anything funny?" I asked him.

" No. But I was about to go to Milan this evening if you wouldn't come back." He said and I looked at him completely shocked.

I sat down and clutched my head. Why did I come back!! God!! I shouldn't have come back. Shit!! My mom was telling me to stay one more day. But I was too eager to come back. I have this experience of several times when I don't listen to Mom I regret that later. Like I am regretting about it right now. Urrrrrrghhhh!!!

" Hey!!! What happened?" He asked me and I sighed.

" Nothing happened." I said coldly.

" Why didn't you answered my calls or texts?" He asked me.

" My phone, my wish." I said and suddenly he leaned and stole a kiss from my lips. I glared at him.

" My wife, my wish." He winked at me. I gritted.

" Do you have extra glasses with you?" I asked him.

" Yes but why?" He asked me. I took his glasses and threw it on the floor. He closed his eyes and chuckled. " Go, get me my glasses." He said to me.

" Where is it?" I asked him.

" 3rd to left cabinet in the closet." He said to me.

I stood up and walked into the closet. I stood there for awhile. Then remembered my own closet. Disaster. One word popped up on my mind. But his closet was neatly cleaned and arranged. I felt like a lazy girl looking around.  When does he get time to keep these stuffs arranged?! Mine?? I rolled my eyes. Mine is arranged for my mom. She does it for me. I sighed and opened the cabinet to find out his glasses. I found at least 10 pieces of them. I sighed. Story of every nerd people must have extra glasses otherwise to be doomed.

I took one and checked actually how much of power was. I wore it for once and got a feeling like I have crossed eyes with everything blurry ahead. I removed it at once and cursed myself shaking my head. Everything was spinning. I kept standing there for awhile then walked back to the living room found him sitting in the same position closing his eyes. I sat across him and kept the glasses on the coffee table. I made him turn to me.

" What happened?" He asked me.

" Look at me." I said to him. He opened his eyes and chuckled."What's wrong?" He asked me.

" Can you see me?" I asked him and he laughed.

" I am not blind." He said to me. " A bit blurry but it's ok." He said and I sighed.

" Do you see me without glasses clearly?" I asked him.

" Yeah." He chuckled.

I cupped his face and looked at his eyes closely. He kept smiling looking at me may be trying to figure out what I was doing.

" What's problem with your eyes? Why can't you see things properly without glasses when I do?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" You will not understand that." He said. I sighed.

" I have seen the a girl having most beautiful eyes but she was blind." I said.

" I am not blind. Excuse me!!" He said.

" Almost same." I said to him and took his glasses and made him wear it. He sighed deeply.

" You look cool with glasses but hot without it." I said to him.

" So, what should I do? Won't use glasses from tomorrow?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

" Use it. I love the coolness of yours." I said to him and he chuckled before pulling me closer.

" Why were you this angry suddenly? You know her. She tried to did these before as well." He said to me and I rolled my eyes.

" Past is past. If she does that again I will bury her alive." I said to him and he smirked.

" Are you jealous?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes smiling sarcastically.

" No. I am not jealous. Why will I be jealous?!" I gritted. " Damn!!! I would get jealous anyways. Some other girl was trying to touch my man. Remember what had you done that day watching those fake photos of Victor and me?" I asked him and he sighed. " So, I have every right to get jealous. And if you try to betray me ever I will cut you into pieces." I said to him. He sighed deeply.

" I love Chiara who is sweet and innocent. This Chiara is scaring me." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

Did he just said the 'L' word