Other Story

Chiara's POV

" What are you thinking about?" Mrs. Travisan asked me.

" Nothing." I said smilingly.

" Are you sure?" She asked me and I sighed.

" You can't hide anything from me." She said to me and I nodded weakly.

I don't know how to explain her what happened last night. May be she will hate me for this because it's not what even I expected will happen that day.

" Actually..." I stopped as I found Amy coming inside the room.

" Hello, Mrs. Travisan, how are you?" She asked her and I sighed. She can act civil with everyone but her family.

" I am fine, dear. What about you?" Mrs. Travisan asked her.

" I am fine as well." She said.

She went inside the closet and choose a dress for her then left. I sighed. She never asks for that. She just takes things like it's her own. I don't mind but this habit is not at all God for her. 

" She is home? But Chelsea was saying yesterday that she is not at home." Mrs. Travisan said and I sighed inwardly.

" She has come back this morning. She was in Paris as well for a photoshoot." I said to her and she nodded.

" Then you guys were staying together at McCarty's place, right?" She asked me but I shook my head.

" Why?! She didn't stay there?" She asked me.

" She needed to stay with her team for her photoshoot." I lied to her and she narrowed her eyes.

" Did she say anything to you?" She asked me.

" Nothing. She didn't say anything. She is just a bit rude to everyone which makes me feel uncomfortable." I said to her.

" Hmm..got it." She said.

" I don't know how she has grown up like this!! I didn't left anything I should do for her but she has grown up like this. She doesn't care for anyone. She has grown up just a selfish person. One day this will hurt her a lot. But whenever we try to convince her for something she keeps acting like we are her enemies. How long will this be going on?! She will not be able to live her life like this." I said to her and she nodded.

" She is just a kid. It's not her fault. It's your grandma. She uses her as a pawn all the time." She said to me and I sighed knowing she is absolutely right. My grandma has done that.

" I know by what can I say to her?! If she doesn't understand things then how come I will be able make her understand things?! She is not a kid that I need to convince her. But what she is doing is making me want to talk to her face to face about this. And still I don't think it is going to be working in this. She will still keep doing this kind of thing. She has spoiled Amy completely. She doesn't have any manners to talk to people. She shouts at Mom and Chelsea. Even acts rude with Arthur and Eva. What have they done to her?! Why is she rude to them anyways?" I said to her totally frustrated. She patted my shoulder.

" Calm down. Everything will be alright. Your sister will be fine. She just need a good lesson of life. I think she is going to get that soon. After that everything will be fine and she will not try to walk in the air she will not think herself divine." She said to me and I nodded. I don't know when will that happen. I don't want Amy gets hurt and hatred from people for these awkward behavior of hers.

" Now you tell me what were you saying that time?" She asked me and I sighed deeply.

How can I tell her that?! I am doomed. It's all for Dante. I am going to make him taste the hell and make him live in it soon. Very soon. He doesn't know with whom he started to play. He will know now. I will make him realize that a bit by bit. It will be fun. Once I reach Paris back. I am going to make you realize Mr. Travisan. I am not an weak innocent girl like you think I am. You are living in a dream. I will make you come back to reality no worries.

" Chiara!!" Mrs. Travisan called my name.

I looked back at her and sighed. I took a deep breath and showed her my left hand. She looked at it and smiled.

" Oh, God!!! Someone proposed you?" She asked me and I sighed deeply. "This ring!!!" She tried to remember and then she looked at me weirdly. "Is that Dante who gave you this ring?" She asked me and I nodded sighing deeply.

" Don't worry he will start to hate me when he will know why I was there." I said and she hold my hand tightly.

" It's not funny. Tell me what happened." She asked me and I sighed deeply.

I told her everything from first. She didn't say anything but kept listening to me all the time very carefully. I looked at her after I described everything. She didn't say anything for awhile.

" But this shouldn't be happened like this." She said to me.

" I am sorry. I didn't see that coming." I said to her. She chuckled.

" I mean there should be a grand wedding ceremony for you both. Who gets married like this?" She asked me. I looked at her completely shocked.

" You are not angry with me?" I asked her.

" Why?! For marrying Dante?! Are you crazy?! No one can find Dante someone who is more perfect than you not even he himself. He can't find out a wife like you. I am happy that it's you. You know Armand and I talked about it several times that if it was you for Dante, you would be able to control him and keep him on his toes. You are perfect for him. Why would I be angry for that. But I am not happy how this has happened." She said and I sighed. But a load was lifted from my shoulder that it didn't disappoint them. I couldn't live with their hatred.

Later we cut the cake and had dinner together. I came out to say bye to Mr. and Mrs. Travisan. They left and I was standing there. Suddenly I found a familiar figure. I looked ahead and found Carter's mother again. I gritted. Today I will reveal the truth. I started to follow her and suddenly she crossed the road but then I couldn't find her anymore. I kept searching for her but she wasn't there.

" Ms. Zesper!!" I turned and found Mr. Branson. What is he doing here?!

" Mr. Bronson." I said flatly but kept searching for her. I sighed. I hallucinated again. " Excuse me. I gotta go home. Good night." I said to him and came back home.

What was going on?! This lady reached here in Milan as well??! This can't be a ghost. Ghost won't appear in a crowded place like that at all. There is some other story.