Apology

Chiara's POV

" Where are we going now?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" Not telling you now." He said.

" Why are you turning so secretive suddenly?" I asked him.

" I am not secretive, Babe. I am just trying make it right. There is something called surprise." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" Ok, I am sleeping. Call me when we are there where you want to take me for your so called surprise." I said wrapping my arms around his waist and kept my head on his chest. I closed my eyes and he chuckled. I needed sleep. But I couldn't hurt him.

" Babe!!" I heard him calling me. I sighed.

" We reached there?" I asked him.

" Yeah. We reached there. Come." He said and I sighed. " Come." He said and hold my hand. I got down the car and found us in front of the movie theater. I looked at him and he chuckled.

" Watching a movie is your surprise date idea?" I asked him and he shrugged. I sighed.

" Very well." I said and he dragged me with him. " I don't understand actually why do we have to come to watch a movie after a hectic in the office." I said to him.

" Cause both of us are busy and I can't wait. I am kinda desperate for this." He said. This kid!!!

We reached the entrance and I found Rick and his team standing there. I looked at Dante and he smirked.

" What's going on here?" I asked Dante. He shrugged.

" Why is Rick and his buddies are here?" I asked him.

" No idea." He said.

" No idea?! They are your trusted security team. Why won't you know why they are here?" I asked him.

" If they are security team then they are ensuring security." He said. " You come with me." He said and Rick opened the door for us. We entered the theater.

" Why is this so dark here?! The movie hasn't started yet." I said to him.

" Follow me." He said.

We sat on the 3rd row but I was a bit confused about why all the theater was empty.

" When is the movie starting?" I asked him.

" Whenever we want." He said to me.

" What?!!" I asked him.

" Yeah." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Where are the other people?" I asked him. " There are no audience yet? Are we earlier?"

" We are on time." He said to me.

" Then where are the Audience?" I asked him.

" They are here." He pointed us.

" Where are others?" I asked him. He chuckled. " Don't tell me that you have booked it for tonight." I said and he shrugged.

" You are unbelievable." I said to him.

" It won't bankrupt me, Babe. Your husband owns a fortune." He winked at me. I glared at him. Full of himself. 😤😤😤😤😤.

" Yeah, right. I know that." I said to him. " No need to enlighten me." I said to him. " Let's watch the movie." I said and he nodded. He stood up.

" Where are you going?" I asked him.

" Rick is not picking up the call. You stay here. I will be back." He said and I nodded. I was sitting alone there.

The movie started and I looked around. But he wasn't there. I sighed. What kind of date is this?!!! I sighed deeply and looked at the screen. But instead the movie I found Dante on the screen. I looked at the screen weirdly. What is he doing there?! I looked around again but he wasn't there yet. What was going on?!! I was confused. 

I looked back at screen but Dante wasn't wearing the same attire tonight. That means it was recorded before.

" Hi, Babe!!!" He waved at me.

It was in the balcony of his room in Travisan house. I smiled. I decorated it all these years thinking about one day he will come back and stay there. I hope he liked that. I was totally clueless about his taste and preference while decorating his room. But it was quite alright I think. He filmed it in the place that I love the most in the mansion. There is a beautiful garden just below the balcony which I love a lot. It was visible from where he was sitting. I smiled.

I never thought that he will be my husband one day. I never thought that things will turn out to be like that. Because he was Mr. Travisan's grandson. I always used to think that he was very selfish for leaving his grandparents like that. So, it didn't came to my mind to think anything like that about him. But once I met him in person everything changed. It was like boom!!! He was everywhere in my world. I came to melt his cold heart but it seemed like he melted my heart which never happened in my life before. It was magical.

" As you are there I think you must be watching me." He chuckled. I smiled. "Grandma said you decorated my room just in case I come here so that I won't feel like an outsider, I feel like home. Trust me it's beautiful. I loved it very much, though there was some girly stuffs but I think I can adjust with that because it's your room too." He said. I smiled.

" What I was trying to say was..." He sighed. " You know that I am not good with words. I sound very professional. But our relationship is not professional. So, I will come straight to the point." He said. I sighed. Yeah, he is not good with words anyways.

" Alright. I wanted to say sorry for my behavior earlier. I shouldn't have acted like a stupid that day. I am extremely sorry for that. I know I was a stupid but I also know that my wife has a big heart unlike me so she will always forgive me accepting my apologies. You know Dani and Lin suggested me a lot of ideas but I think one of them suits me to do. So, I thought to say sorry. I can't drag things much. You know that, right?" He said. I chuckled with my teary eyes. I didn't expect that.

" And one more thing that I want to tell you." He said. " I love you." He said and I smiled wiping my tears. " I love you a lot but I can't keep saying that all the time. You know I have problem with words. I am not good with words. But I will keep showering you with my love rest of my life. Please, don't leave me ever. It's a request to you. I don't want to lose you. It's the most horrible nighmare to me." He said. " So, don't leave me. I am done with living the nightmares. I want to live a beautiful dream now. Will you be with me in that dream? Will you hold my hand and walk with me?! I promise I will tolerate your dramas." He said and chuckled. I glared. " I know you must be glaring at me. But if you don't want to then I will tie you up with me. You can't leave me anyways. You either be mine or let me make you mine." He said. I sobbed and someone handed me the tissue. I wiped my face and found Dante who pulled me into a hug. I buried my face in his chest and hugged him back tightly. Peace is all I could feel.